jump to last post 1-12 of 12 discussions (17 posts)

Who will take 4th in the English Premier League

1. Stan's Stats profile image60
    Stan's Statsposted 7 years ago

All season ive thought it would be Man City's, and I still do actually despite their inconsitencies. However theres a small voice creeping into my head that Liverpool might just worm their way in there again....

1. lamalipmim profile image60
      lamalipmimposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Liverpool? I think it's gonna be Liverpool. It's crazy if Liverpool didnt qualify for Europe.

2. tweetter profile image57
      tweetterposted 7 years ago in reply to this

In my point of view Man City will qualify for the champions league next year!

2. Naxous profile image59
    Naxousposted 7 years ago

I think it will be Liverpool eventually who will pip Man City for the fourth spot

1. profile image0
      selrachposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Man city for me

3. G Miah profile image82
    G Miahposted 7 years ago

I'm a Liverpool fan, but i feel that Man City will take fourth. Unfortunately.

4. lamalipmim profile image60
    lamalipmimposted 7 years ago

I have faith in Liverpool wink

5. EricTheRed profile image60
    EricTheRedposted 7 years ago

Man City and Tevez have looked great. Tottenham are out with there pending schedule. Liverpool are doggy at best right now, seems they can't put together a consistent effort or back to back wins.

6. profile image61
    N Holdingposted 7 years ago

Villa!  Come on you Villa Boys!

7. BeBrown profile image80
    BeBrownposted 7 years ago

I like Liverpool but I have a feeling they are going to bottle it this year sad .... I like Villa too but no chance!

8. ns1209 profile image39
    ns1209posted 7 years ago

I hope it is Tottenham!

1. premierkj profile image79
      premierkjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Come on Spurs! Win at wastelands tonight.

9. Running Bunny profile image60
    Running Bunnyposted 7 years ago

think Man City will win it tonight v Spurs and take 4rth spot, despite the mindgames Old Harry is trying to play today!

10. Donnacha C profile image83
    Donnacha Cposted 7 years ago

delighted for Tottenham! mostly to prove the point, that you cannot buy success!

1. premierkj profile image79
      premierkjposted 7 years ago in reply to this

Agree totally! I don't mind teams spending the money they earn through their own football club but I love seeing the Arab's  money going down the toilet!

11. ns1209 profile image39
    ns1209posted 7 years ago

Yay I was so happy last night and am glad for Spurs! I thought they would come 4th and they might even end up 3rd!

12. MojoJojo49 profile image61
    MojoJojo49posted 7 years ago

I'm not too sure about this, and I wouldn't put any money on it, but I'd say Stoke are a shoe-in for 4th!!!

What's that? The seasons over? Oh.....emmm.....Can I change my mind?

Ok let's try this again. I fancy Spurs to claim fourth. I've never been more certain of anything in my life.

working