jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

Duke V.S. West Virginia

1. joey416 profile image60
    joey416posted 6 years ago

ok, who do you think will win this game. I win my bracket if West Virginia wins, but i can;t help but feel like this is Duke's year. Tell me what you guys think of this matchup.

2. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

I have Duke winning it all.  WV is very physical, but Duke has some big bodies.  It's going to be a great game.

1. 0
      SirDentposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Good call, Paul. WVU just didn't play a good game. As tough a team as Butler is, I believe Duke will beat them from the perimeter.

3. Ms Chievous profile image82
    Ms Chievousposted 6 years ago

WV all the way.. they didn't come this far to blow it now!!  First time to final four in 51 years.. a once in a lifetime thing for us fans..

4. 0
    sneakorocksolidposted 6 years ago

Duke should win it all. With most of the bigs boys gone I don't know if anyone can stop'um.smile

5. 0
    SirDentposted 6 years ago

If Truck Bryant gets back in the game WVU will win it for sure. I just don't think Duke has enough in them to go all the way.

6. freeraprb profile image61
    freeraprbposted 6 years ago

I don't think WVU will win, I say it'll be a good game but the Devils will win by outrebounding WVU (they don't stand a chance in outrebounding Duke), because Duke has good shooters and Jon Scheyer, Kyle Singler and Nolan Smith have been having some good games and scoring streaks. There's no way to stop all 3!!