jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (8 posts)

Karma is a Beeatch

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

According to a report in the Dallas Morning News, this is Flozell Adams' final day as a Cowboy. Flozell hit a nice high number of $80,000 in fines for six incidents in 2009 alone.

Hard not to remember that it was not that long ago that Adams tripped up Justin Tuck and wrecked the Giants defensive end's shoulder, and later pushed that same Justin Tuck in the back to trigger a sideline melee  . . .
    And so now that the Cowboys are planning to send their left tackle packing all I can think about is how Tuck's still got a paycheck.

Anyone think his heart just bleeding for Adams??

2. IntimatEvolution profile image82
    IntimatEvolutionposted 6 years ago

I always consider Karma one bad and mean MF!!!tongue

How it pertains to football players and their on or off bad sportsmanlike behavior, I'm clueless.  It would appear to me that their parents need a swift kick in the arse!smile

3. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 6 years ago

Asa a Cowboy fan, I will not miss him at this point in his career. Flozell was good a few offensive penalties per game and they always seemed to be at the worst time. There are those who do not know, but I remember hearing announcers say that he is deaf in one ear and I am not sure his hearing is that great in the other or not. But, he still managed to play in a successful career in this game. And yes, he did have some plays that were unsportsmanlike and deserved league punishment for those, maybe more than he actually got.

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
      wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

more than he actually got. . puleeeeze .. .ask Justin Tuck his thoughts on that. . or for that matter any other nfl player that has met him or watched tapes of him.

I am sure the Cowboys will not miss him all that much. I know Justin wont!

Hi Michael .. long time no see smile)))

1. Michael Willis profile image78
        Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

hey girl! Anticipating NFL again. lol I also blog some on a local TV site and this week have been dealing with a real "out-there" person? Alien? ..???Not sure how to categorize this one yet.
        Have thought about inviting him to the religious and politics forums here, but...they would chew him up and spit him out. Or HP would probably ban him the first couple of posts. lol

4. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Interesting times we live in . .what was once called Aliens now seem to be the norm more and more of people we all seem to run into!
    Thank goodness for football , , as it seems to bring some of the 'good' well rounded people together smile))

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I agree...bring on Football. I quickly made good friends here at HP when I started through the football hubs and forums. I am ready for those conversations again!    There is just not a lot to talk about right now with football....but soon the Draft and things could start back up.

Right after the draft I plan to start writing again on NFL for predictions again. I assume you will be doing the same?

1. PackSecure profile image61
        PackSecureposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I luv football.  I am a believer in Karma.

working