jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. 61
    DON CORLEONEposted 6 years ago

With the NFL draft finish its time for training camp but which of the top picks will be starters in this year NFL season ill give you a heads up tim tebow will give the starter role why the guy is motivated not by his fans but by his team mates but will he be a QB or more of a running back i see him as a west coast offense type of players he might be the second QB but if you see the coach send him in the game its because they are running a west coast offense play and most likely hes going to run. but lets move on to the redskins with donovan mcnabb as QB and a great head coach this team made the right move and i see them as a wildcard playoff team this year but for the eagles this is going to be a losing reason for them.

2. 61
    DON CORLEONEposted 6 years ago

sorry for my spelling

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

I think philly will still do well between 7-9 wins. kolb has a great arm and he did learn alot from donavan.Th skins will do about the same, there changing the defensive scheme and bringin in mcnabb. If anyone can help the skins its shanahan, hes a great coach and will help tremendously.

4. kcreery profile image59
    kcreeryposted 6 years ago

The Seahawks have a new coach this year.  I think they need a new QB this season this year.  They'll be in trouble again if they can't develop a running game.