jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (7 posts)

What happen to the Lakers?

1. 60
    Brian79posted 6 years ago

The Lakers let the suns role players out play their starters in game 4, they better correct there mistakes fast or miss the finals.

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
      optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago in reply to this

nothing happend, the suns are bringin in a whole 5 man rotation giving their starts enough rest the take over the 4rth quarter and the lakers cant adjust!!

2. Mike Lickteig profile image90
    Mike Lickteigposted 6 years ago

The Lakers need to figure out how to attack a zone defense or they will continue to struggle.  The Suns want them to keep chucking up shots from the perimeter, and LA has obliged them.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 6 years ago

The Lakers got hit by the zone and being on the road.  They'll make adjustments tonight. 

In the last game, I was super impressed with Bryant.  I felt like his team wanted to pack it in and return to LA, but man was he giving it his all.  That guy competes.  Fun to watch, even when they lose.

4. 61
    $andManposted 6 years ago

The lakers gotta regroup and play better defense if they are gonna advance.

5. 61
    $andManposted 6 years ago

The lakers bounced back and won off a Ron Artest put back with like 3.6 seconds left.

6. 60
    Brian79posted 6 years ago

I guess the lakers showed that they worked a little hard in practice, but I think they got tired toward the end of the game.