Today's whats sucks and what rocks!!!!!!

1. jagbaza profile image60
    jagbazaposted 6 years ago

What ROCKS!!!!!!
       Ghana's qualification for the 2nd round (knock-out) stage absolutely rocks. I'm African and even though my country (Nigeria) failed miserably at the group stage, it really is an added consolation with perfomance.

What SUCKS!!!!!!!!
      The REFERREEING has been absolutely been very dismal to saay the least. Some of them seem to 4get the football is a contact sport and not a game of "cricket" (no offence to the proteas). SOLUTION: have all the referrees slated for a world cup tournament from all continents undergo a refresher course months b4 the world cup, intimating with any new rules and regulations regarding officiating..............

what do yall think?

2. wrenfrost56 profile image84
    wrenfrost56posted 6 years ago

What rocks? England actually won a game yesterday. (nearly fainted in shock!) smile

What sucks? Were playing germany next and really can't see us winning! sad

As for your other point, I do think the over-theatrical 'injuries' don't help with the referee's decicions. Honestly sometimes you would think they were in drama class!

1. jagbaza profile image60
      jagbazaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

and the oscar goes to kader keita for his flop in getting KAKA sent-off!!

and culdn't agree more.............., England's realy got mountain to climb with germany at the summit looking down! tough 1