jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

FIFA World Cup. Argentina trounced!

1. Good Guy profile image94
    Good Guyposted 6 years ago

I can't believe it!!

Germany 4 and Argentina 0

What do you think?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image62
      prettydarkhorseposted 6 years ago in reply to this

My, Germany is really coming on, bet ya, Europe is generally on,  maybe Spain and Germany for finals!

1. samman profile image60
        sammanposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Germany takes on Spain in the semi-finals. Think the finals will be Holland vs. Germany and hope Germany will win the world cup!

2. abidareacode profile image53
    abidareacodeposted 6 years ago

Yes...Incredible world cup..Italy , France out in first round. England and Portugal out  in second round.Brazil and Argentina in third round.What is this?????

3. dinkan53 profile image78
    dinkan53posted 6 years ago

very sad, Argentina gone, interest also gone to watch other matches. Anyway going to watch the finals definitely.

4. Good Guy profile image94
    Good Guyposted 6 years ago

Looks like the South Americans have to eat the humble pie, and seriously do a post mortem to find out why, and to remedy the situation for the next world cup.

5. Shil1978 profile image87
    Shil1978posted 6 years ago

The best team won. The Germans deserved the victory. I had a feeling the Germans would win. They are an exciting team to watch - not the conservative Germans of the past!!

6. andromida profile image75
    andromidaposted 6 years ago

It's really sad.I love to watch Latin football. But, I think the best team always wins.

7. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

After Spain won tonite against Paraguay- i think spain have the momentum, but it's Germany next so who knows...