jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

Was Uruguay striker Sorez's goal prevention by hand a good one?

1. IzzyM profile image87
    IzzyMposted 6 years ago

I think you should have posted this in Extreme Hub Makeover if you wanted folk to read and comment on your own link.

2. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

It is against the Hubpages terms of service to post links to your hubs for any purpose other than critique, and even then it is limited to the purposely created forum.

If this is an attempt for feedback rather than a few bits of worthless traffic, which I doubt, then the obvious thing to point out is your failure to include a YouTube video of the incident to which you refer.

I am a football fan, did not see the incident, and would have no comment to make on the incident without seeing a video. The result would be people leaving your page very quickly, heading to YouTube to see the incident, and never coming back.

3. jenblacksheep profile image85
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

It would also help if you spelt his name right .... Suarez!

1. J@ps profile image80
      J@psposted 6 years ago in reply to this

That is correct.

4. Donnacha C profile image86
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

cheating is never a "good one".....

5. abidareacode profile image52
    abidareacodeposted 6 years ago

IzzyM...I am not aware of it as I am a new one here (Joined two years ago , but came active only one month ago)

ryankett...I am not aware of what you told also.So sorry for the same.Giving link in forums is guilty???

Jenbalcksheep...Names are spelt in many ways.Here I sees spelling like this.What I do then?