jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

The Barclays Premier League 2010-11 Predictions...

1. djpm106 profile image60
    djpm106posted 6 years ago

So the Premier League is just over 3 weeks away. I don't know about you, but this makes the post World Cup blues disappear a little bit!

Liverpool sign Joe Cole, Man City sign Toure, Silva and Boatang, Arsenal sign Kocielny. The transfer market is hotting up.

What do people think, here's my two cents, somewhat controversially I think its going to go this way...

1. Arsenal
    2. Manchester City
    3. Chelsea
    4. Manchester United
    5. Liverpool
    6. Spurs

18. Wolves
    19. Wigan Athletic
    20. Blackpool

What does everyone reckon? Accurate? What are your views, hows it going to pan out, i'd love to know.

2. jenblacksheep profile image84
    jenblacksheepposted 6 years ago

As a huge Arsenal fan I hope you're right! But I never hold out much hope, they are a constant disappointment.

3. djpm106 profile image60
    djpm106posted 6 years ago

I think Chelsea have become stagnant of late, depsite winning the league, they were far more formidable under Mourinho.

As for the arse, I genuinely think the young team is coming of maturity, and there is no pressure on them to actually win because no-one believes they will!

City not ready, Liverpool need to rebuild and Man Utd too reliant on Rooney and will be caught out this year.

4. premierkj profile image78
    premierkjposted 6 years ago

1. Manchester United
    2. Chelsea
    3. Liverpool
    4. Tottenham
    5. Arsenal
    6. Everton

It's crazy to think that Arsenal will win the league although I think you're right to hope. Even if Cesc stays he doesn't want to be there anymore and a completely revamped backline will not help continuity. It will be very close again between Utd and Chelsea, the rest have no belief.

5. lizmoss71 profile image61
    lizmoss71posted 6 years ago

I think Manchester Utd will win this year, Chelsea were lucky last time.

6. akirchner profile image95
    akirchnerposted 6 years ago

I'm a Manchester U fan myself - but after the World Cup Depression set in, I'll settle for kids playing soccer on TV!  We've been watching the Women's U-20 World Cup this week!

7. CBSportsWriter profile image60
    CBSportsWriterposted 6 years ago

Arsenal will not will the premiership. you will get your obvious Man Utd, Chelsea, Liverpool. I am very intrested in to seeing what will happen at Liverpool, Great new manager..Torres, dissapointing in world cup will want to change that, Added Joe Cole. Still lacking talent in certain areas but might challenge the top 3 this year

8. Info Bucket profile image77
    Info Bucketposted 6 years ago

Man U
    Man City

This is my view.