jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

FA Cup

1. 0
    simcoposted 8 years ago

Sorry to our American friends but for the UK who is going to win tomorrow (Saturday) ?

Portsmouth or CARDIFF.

Guess you might know where I come from  smile

2. jimmythejock profile image83
    jimmythejockposted 8 years ago

I have a feeling Cardiff are going to take the cup 2/1 ......JIMMY

3. Tommy D profile image60
    Tommy Dposted 8 years ago

I hoping for a good cup final with two teams just going for it.  If Portsmouth play well then it should be them but Cardiff have absolutely nothing to lose.  In my opinion Pompey have lost all sorts of form in recent weeks so if City are not beaten by final day nerves and play their game, they are going to win.  So I'm going for Cardiff 2-1

4. pjdscott profile image75
    pjdscottposted 8 years ago

Nice question Tommy - I'm also looking forward to a good, open game of soccer. It's going to be interesting to see how the sides adapt in the first half hour - crucial, if you ask me. I bet Harry Redknapp would do anything to have J Defoe playing!

I'm going for Cardiff to win with Robbie Fowler giving the winning *assist*.

5. Tommy D profile image60
    Tommy Dposted 8 years ago

Well that shows what I know.  Congrats to Portsmouth, t'was a decent game, no classic but not a dud.

I agree with you pjd, Harry would have loved Defoe to not have been cup tied, and when you see the lack of pace up front (Kanu and the two subs Nuggent & Baros are not exactly blessed with blistering pace) you know why.  Still, Kanu got the job done but his miss beforehand was unreal, so good until the finish.