jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

The NFL on Hubpages

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Hey all you NFL writers, go take a look, the NFL now has their own topic page! Write a hub pick Sports and Recreation then Team Sports, then American Football and then yes there you have it

NFL FOOTBALL

1. Michael Willis profile image77
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Yeah! We now have a place for NFL writers exclusively. I know it will help in finding more NFL writers on HP when I look for them and to read their Hubs.

2. Cagsil profile image60
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

Hey Wavegirl,

I'll leave the NFL hub writing in your capable hands. But, thank you for letting everyone know.

smile big_smile tongue

3. thisisoli profile image57
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

I get bored with NFL, hope y'all enjoy though!

4. surf traveler profile image86
    surf travelerposted 6 years ago

This is great. I agree, finding the NFL hubs will be easier now.

wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Always great to have a new NFL fan to hang out with around here. . so who is your team?

Me I go both ways .. Jets or Giants. . .afc or nfc  .. i am covered. .

Micheal and Cags are cowboys fans as most of the fans are around here. . we have a steeler fan (prettydarkhorse) a packer fan (Jbeadle) a few iggles (drej to name one)

Anyway surf.. welcome to the Hub:)

Go Cowboys!!!!!!!!!

wavegirl22posted 6 years ago in reply to this

LOL yes Michael . .

i think i already warned surf travler that this was a site for the COwboys . .

thanks for the giggle though . .

And I see there are a few more hubs being placed in the NFL Football Category. Also there was a College Football Category added, which is a great idea!

5. kingis profile image79
    kingisposted 6 years ago

My wife and I are very excited about the upcoming season. We just bought Madden 11 for Wii and have our fantasy football draft tomorrow.  By the way, how many of the NFL fans here are participating in a fantasy football league?  I would like to know.

I normally have 6-7 fantasy teams each year. I play Yahoo, ESPN, CBS.Sports and one local TV Station fantasy league.  I enjoy it immensely. Love the competition it brings.
      If we had enough participants, it would be fun to have a custom league just for hubpage members.

working