jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Bengals chances this year?

1. Luckydice767 profile image61
    Luckydice767posted 6 years ago

While I myself am not a fan of the Cincinnatti Bengals, I am an avowed T.O. hater! As a 49ers fan, I watched him destroy every quarterback that he has heretofore played with. But with T.O. teaming up with Chad Ochocinco, there are many that are picking the Bengals as a favorite to win the AFC. I think that they may make the playoffs, but will not go much further than that. What do you think the odds are of the Bengals making a run at the Super Bowl?

1. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

The Bengals should benefit form T.O. At least Ocho Cinco. Given the behavior of T.O. he is a wide receiver that defenses cannot ignore. If they do he will burn them. Ocho will benefit since he cannot be double teamed as much. I look for Ocho to have a great year.
      As for the Bengals team as a whole...I still think they have a shot at the playoffs. It will be tougher this year. Palmer has to be able to open up the passing game more for the team to make a serious playoff run or even think of the Super Bowl. Defense should be good again and make every game close.
      And think of all of the game theatrics that the Bengal fans will see with Ocho and T.O both on the field. lol This should be exciting.

2. Luckydice767 profile image61
    Luckydice767posted 6 years ago

I personally think that T.O. has to be on a personal mission here. He was unceremoniously kicked out of Dallas, and then faded into obscurity in Buffalo. He has GOT to be highly motivated to prove all the naysayers wrong.

1. Michael Willis profile image76
      Michael Willisposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I think you have a point there. He needs a good year.

3. profile image60
    C.J. Wrightposted 6 years ago

They are on the brink of being a dominant team. They were last hear as well. If they don't make a move soon, they will be a mediocre team

4. Stressed 24\7 profile image61
    Stressed 24\7posted 6 years ago

I thnk terrell owens is one of the best recievers to play the game its just he cant stop running his mouth

working