jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Lets Give Some Credit to the Minnesota Twins!!!

1. LakeShow T profile image81
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

The Minnesota Twins have now won 9 of their last 10 games and are only 1 game behind the mighty New York Yankees and Tampa Bay Rays for the Best record in baseball. That's pretty amazing for a Team that has been without their former MVP Justin Morneau for 2 months! I just want to give them credit as a small market team that has just done things the right way. You see the Yankees, Mets, Phillies, and Red Sox go out and pay big money for all the best players in the game every single season, but the Twins have still been able compete year in and year out. In fact, they have won 5 Division Titles in the last 8 years. They also look as though they are a lock to win it again this year. I think they deserve some credit along with their manager Ron Gardenhire.

2. LakeShow T profile image81

I just thought it was worth noting that since I posted this topic about a week ago, the Twins have taken over the best record in baseball for the present time. I think that's pretty amazing for a team that does not go out and sign the best player available to a big contract every season. This team just does things the right way.

3. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

I might just have to watch this team . .  is there anything better that watching a team come together and do some amazing things!

GO Minnesota Twins!

4. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

The Twins have already clinched their division.

Great job! smile Awesome effort! smile

5. LakeShow T profile image81

The Twins got pounded tonight 10-1 at the hands of the Tigers but they still have the best record in baseball since the all-star break at 46 wins and 19 losses. That's pretty amazing for that team.

6. Mikeydoes profile image81
    Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago

Them White Sox were coming up strong playing their butts off. At one point they had by far the best record in the second half. When we caught up to the Twins, they flipped on a switch. Both teams were winning every game for a while. Unfortunatly for me the Twins never stopped and the White Sox got cold. 

Kudos to the Twins though, Joe Mauer is a goon.