jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (10 posts)

wayne rooney

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

do you think manchester utd will sell wayne now his form and his goal scoring have deserted him.

1. warchild75 profile image47
      warchild75posted 6 years ago in reply to this

No,so hes not doing so well and cheats on his wife,im sure it will all come good at some point,even without scoring goals his workrate is without question superb!smile

2. stuart747 profile image60
      stuart747posted 6 years ago in reply to this

A great player who can be a true legend for United if he reaches his top form and true potential, however I think he is going to fall off his perch pretty quickly, United will keep him for now but if he doesn't change his ways he will be soon sold, Modern day footballers are meant to be professional athletes not fag smoking, beer drinking sex pests.

2. 0
    amorea13posted 6 years ago

No Brian - absolutely not! He's Man U through and through now and anyway - which clubs could afford the fee now? He would be well over £50 million!

1. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
      BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago in reply to this

i am a man utd supporter but i think there are better options open to Fergie with the young guns up front, let rooney go now for what ever £££ and buy a new full back and central defender and De SILVA for attack.

3. waynet profile image48
    waynetposted 6 years ago

I think Rooney is seriously over rated, so I would sell now before he does anything else to decrease his footballing value, plus I've never even seen him smile that much, which makes him a miserable sod!

He'll continue to make lots of money with his deals for this and that....

4. katiem2 profile image60
    katiem2posted 6 years ago

I bet he's sold and we just haven't heard it yet, I say toss him out he's on a wrong turn.

5. BRIAN SLATER profile image85
    BRIAN SLATERposted 6 years ago

i firmly believe that wayne is a v. good player, but fergie said to him 2 weeks ago that no player is bigger than man u. To me that was a sign that fergie had had enough of him and was prepared to move him on. He is paid over 100k a week to score, he hasn't and the tabloids are watching his every move. This doesn't bode well for him- now fergie has left him out of a recent european match and the young guns did well and won- fait acomply for wayne.
    yes his work rate is nothing short of brilliant but thats not what he's paid huge amounts of money for. Sorry for him in some ways but  he's paid to perform on the pitch not score in a prostitutes bedroom.

6. 0
    ryankettposted 6 years ago

He will get one more chance, if he messes that up Fergie will sell.

Fergie is the best manager in football, no other manager would have managed to prolong the careers of Scholes and Giggs like he has.

Man Utd is the best club for Rooney, as much as I hate them, and he would be a fool to burn his bridges there.

But he probably is a fool, and he probably will. David Beckham made a mistake in leaving, and Rooney will probably make that same mistake.

7. hellobarcelona profile image77
    hellobarcelonaposted 6 years ago

I was really looking forward to watching him play seeing him play for England this World Cup but it was as if he wasn't even on the pitch. Such a shame. Maybe his day is still to come?