jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (7 posts)

"Childress says Favre report NOT a distraction": Yahoo!

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image34
    fishskinfreak2008posted 6 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/fbn_favre_scandal

Brett Favre has been a freak show ever since he PRETENDED to cry after supposedly retiring as a GREEN BAY PACKER. This is the latest FREAK SHOW

2. LakeShow T profile image79
    LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago

Anyone see pictures of the woman involved in this report? She looks almost exactly like his wife, but about 12-13 years younger. LoL. Good ole Favre-- just another pro athlete caught with his hands in the cookie jar.

3. 70
    logic,commonsenseposted 6 years ago

Whatever happened to innocent until proven guilty?
    How about the facts come out and make judgements then?

1. LakeShow T profile image79
      LakeShow Tposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Fair or foul, that is the media world we live in today, for the last decade, and the future. That's why people in the limelight have the added personal responsibility not to put themselves in positions that can even have potential to be construed in a negative manner.

2. Disturbia profile image61
      Disturbiaposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I said the "innocent until proven guilty" thing about Tiger Woods because I wanted to believe he was this awesome family man with this beautiful wife and family.  I was shocked to find out about John Edwards too because I thought he was an amazing man for standing by his wife during her ordeal with cancer.  Everytime I admire a man for being noble and loyal to his wife and family, he turns out to be just another sleaze who's little head has more control over his actions than his big one.  Why should Brett Favre be any different?

1. TamCor profile image80
        TamCorposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Well, I guess I'd answer that by saying that he's not Tiger or John...or any of those others, so he deserves the benefit of the doubt, just like anyone else should. smile

I've been surprised in the past, too, so I understand what you're saying, but did you catch this line in the article?

"Deadspin said it paid a third party for the material and acknowledged that it's possible the man who sent the voice mails and photos may not be Favre."

Anybody famous these days is fair game to people who just want to start a scandal...it's sad.  sad  Hopefully, the truth will come out, one way or the other, soon.

4. wavegirl22 profile image49
    wavegirl22posted 6 years ago

Isnt it time Farve said enough... in more ways than one.

Poor guy looked like he was in pain all night against the Jets.. .

Time to say goodbye Brett. . .