jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (9 posts)

Wayne Rooney Wants to Leave Man United (if you haven't heard already)

1. TomB88 profile image62
    TomB88posted 6 years ago

Yep Wazza aka Wayne Rooney wants to leave Man United.

Read my hubpage to see my very own Wayne Rooney rant , it ain't pretty I always defended him when people said he looked lie shrek but now I cannot ..... he really does.
    Link here:

2. Bluehoop profile image60
    Bluehoopposted 6 years ago

United are going to be lost without Rooney

3. thisisoli profile image72
    thisisoliposted 6 years ago

You aren't allowed to self promote in the forums tongue

4. attemptedhumour profile image60
    attemptedhumourposted 6 years ago

I'm surprised in some ways that Rooney is leaving Man U, but nothing in football is ever guaranteed. Look at Leeds or Notts Forest. When i started supporting Wolves Liverpool were a crummy second div team with not much of a history, whilst Wolves were a much bigger club then. Man U were in the third div at one point so anything can happen in football. The Man U name and history will hold them in good stead, but only money will allow them to compete with Chelsea or Man City. QPR have a lot of money behind them, so who knows where that will take them. Rooney might leave but he will be replaced like all the great players before him. He switched from Everton to UTD so nipping over to Man City won't phase him. We don't really support the players, we support the shirts as we'd cheer Micky Mouse on if he could bollock the ball in the net like Becks. So sod off Rooney, here come Micky Mouse.

5. mrpopo profile image87
    mrpopoposted 6 years ago

He signed a new 5 year contract with Man U

http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/clubf … d+contract

6. Joy56 profile image61
    Joy56posted 6 years ago

Yep he changed his mind..... He is a greedy low life nut case, always was..... He said he would never leave Everton, he loves them etc etc.  He has been apologising to Everton for all the things he said.  He has his sons bedroom decorated in Everton pictures, colours etc.  He says his heart is there.  I don't think Everton will have him back, and he wont like that....  ha ha , what goes around comes around..  Poor Coleen to be stuck with a millionaire, that is really only a loser.

1. Pearldiver profile image86
      Pearldiverposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Gotta agree that he staged the whole affair to gain a pay rise!
      And she isn't Stuck With Him... She would also get a pay rise if she left him now! He's publicly admitted to jumping anything warm. Do a Tiger Woods... he was bonking around too! big_smile

1. Joy56 profile image61
        Joy56posted 6 years ago in reply to this

Coleen has got used to the good life tho.  As Rooney says.... She is nothing without me.....  He is just not nice, No good will ever come of that .. was going to say man, but baby may be a better word to describe him

7. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

I guess he was not happy about it till the money landed in his lap.