jump to last post 1-15 of 15 discussions (15 posts)

Who is the best footballer you have seen in a live game?

1. michael ely profile image71
    michael elyposted 6 years ago

By this i mean you have been at a game and seen a fantastic player/legend playing.It might be that they didn't have a great game when you seen them or they were a bit past their best at the time but were still a big name.      The players i would say for me were George Best and Johan Cruyff who were probably past their best and Ruud Guulit and Marco Van Basten who were just coming into their prime.

2. Sab Oh profile image61
    Sab Ohposted 6 years ago

Tom Brady, of course!

3. Shadesbreath profile image89
    Shadesbreathposted 6 years ago

Joe Montana.

4. Mynde profile image79
    Myndeposted 6 years ago

Gianluigi Buffon and all Italy national team 2-3 years ago. Also i got a picture with him. It was European Qualification and they came to Lithuania. Those who came to watch their training a day before could easily walk to the field, take pictures and talk with those players. It was fantastic!

One of my friend almost injured Massimo Ambrosini as he was sitting on some kind of metal construction which was very unsteady. My friend wanted to take a picture with him and sat near and something collapsed. Ambrosini almost fell on the ground and some parts of this construction could fall on him. Luckily he reacted quickly and nothing happened:)

It was very funny.

5. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Chris Johnson, Tennessee Titans.  The man's faster than diarrhea!

6. Fuller_legend profile image87
    Fuller_legendposted 6 years ago

Dennis Bergkamp when Stoke played Arsenal in a cup match a few years ago. The man was just an absolute genius with the ball at his feet. Fantastic player

7. tobey100 profile image60
    tobey100posted 6 years ago

Sorry folks, wrong sport.

8. Pearldiver profile image86
    Pearldiverposted 6 years ago

Pele ..... That's Right Live! smile

9. Donnacha C profile image84
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

Ronaldihno! Palermo-AC Milan, November 2008. even though Palermo spanked us, I couldn`t get over watching him live! unbelieveable!

10. gbolahan profile image59
    gbolahanposted 5 years ago

MESSI, OF COURSE!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. 7minutesaday profile image59
    7minutesadayposted 5 years ago

Diego Marradona v Australia at Sydney Football Stadium. World Cup qualifier to the USA World Cup. He was past his best a bit, but was still a legend of the game. I think he ended up getting banned for failing a drug test in the world cup.

12. 0
    mtsi1098posted 5 years ago

well since you said live game, I watched Adrien Peterson run all over the Eagles in a game at the end of 2010

13. sportsjunky profile image61
    sportsjunkyposted 5 years ago

college game top 3

1. calvin johnson
    2. matt ryan
    3. c.j. spiller

nfl top 3

1. peyton manning
    2. tom brady (even though it was preseason)
    3. michael vick

14. jojosocalledlife profile image60
    jojosocalledlifeposted 5 years ago

15. lyndre profile image79
    lyndreposted 5 years ago

Rangers v Barcelona 2007