jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (11 posts)

What a game - Steelers won against Ravens!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Congratulations to all the winners today!

I will have my stir fry and kimchi now, am hungry....

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Steelers/Ravens game was awesome! That was a hard battled game.

And My Cowboys are playing the way they were thought to play when the season began.  Finally. Won't be in playoffs, but can help decide who else makes playoffs or misses out.

prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ben will have an MRI for his nose today..

and the Dallas won again!

Peyton is surely making  a lot of errors, 4 int. LOL.

2. 59
    djnestiposted 5 years ago

My Ravens.. oh man self destruction 101 right there. All teh false starts, the little mistakes. And 4th and 2 and a terrible pass. Oh well, let's try and make the playoffs guys!!

I loved how the Cowboys won!!!

3. Wendy Krick profile image50
    Wendy Krickposted 5 years ago

I know....I cried. But is was a good game! I'm still a huge Ravens Fan.

4. jobister profile image60
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

Definitely a good game to watch. I still don't know which team to route for, they are both so good. I hope the Eagles (my favorite team) make it to the playoffs and maybe even the Super Bowl.

5. hubzer profile image60
    hubzerposted 5 years ago

hi five 6Burgh,Great game. cheers hubzer

6. Tammy L profile image84
    Tammy Lposted 5 years ago

It was a classic Ravens/Steelers defensive battle.  The Steelers couldn't get their running game going until it dawned on them to go with those short passes.  I am pleased the Steelers won the game, however I am more pleased to see Heath Miller walk off the field under his own power after that hit.  When I saw the Ravens linebacker immediately wave to the Steelers training staff, I knew it was potentially a serious injury.  I honestly thought, after seeing his neck go back the way it did, they would have to strap him to a board and carry him to a hospital.

I haven't heard if the league will impose a fine on the Ravens linebacker for the hit.  There should not be a fine because the severity of the hit was not intentional.  As a Steelers fan, I am sworn to absolutely despise the Ravens, but I believe in fairness as well.  To fine the Ravens linebacker would not be fair.  I fully expect there to be a fine, though.

Ngata was fined 15 ow ow ow and for McClain - 40 ow ow ow!

1. AskAshlie3433 profile image59
        AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago in reply to this

The Steelers didn't win this game. The Ravens gave them this one. Pittsburgh is over rated and it showed today against Cincinnatti. They will never be able to get past the Patriots this year. No way. Tom Brady and this young defense just beat jets,steelers, and bears.

Steelers is simply not over rated. Pittsburgh has won the most Super Bowls (it was named SuperBowl only starting 1967 I think).

At the start of the season , media or sports professional rate teams, but in the end individual games and what they are up to makes for the win. Every game is another game and there there are several factors like injuries, leadership-state of it etc., which affect games and every opponent team is different from the last one.

I went to the store and wasn't able to watch their game against Cincy, but when I checked  the Steelers won 23-7, what happened?

About their game with Ravens, well it is all part of the game, at the end of the day the winner is always the one who gets the bigger score.

About Patriots - Brady is simply fired up, the whole team is at its best! yes they can beat everybody by what is their winning streak these days but in football just like any other sports, you never know what will happen.