GrandMaster Joe Onopa the " White Tiger"

1. Alfredo Torella profile image59
    Alfredo Torellaposted 6 years ago

http://s1.hubimg.com/u/4219436_f248.jpg
    To GM JOE ONOPA , IT IS WITH GREAT HONOR AND RESPECT THAT I HAVE BEEN GIVEN THE OPPORTUNITY TO TRAIN UNDER YOUR GUIDANCE AND TO HAVE SHARED IN THE KNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE GIVEN. I WILL CHERISH AND KEEP IN MY HEART THE MEMORIES WE HAVE SHARED AND I WILL TAKE WITH ME THE FIGHTING SPIRIT YOU HAVE INSTILLED AND WILL CONTINUE TO PASS ON YOUR TEACHINGS TO FUTURE GENERATIONS . THE TKD KWON BOP DO SYSTEM WILL GO ON FOREVER ! AS YOU STATED IN YOUR WEBSITE A MONTH AGO : MR TORELLA HAS TRAINED WITH ME FOR 15 YEARS AND IS LIKE FAMILY TO ME , YOU SIR WERE LIKE A FATHER TO ME , YOU CALLED ME EVERY OTHER DAY TO CHECK IN TO SEE HOW THE SCHOOL WAS GOING AND IF I OR MY FAMILY NEEDED ANYTHING ! YOU ALLWAYS TOLD ME HOW PROUD YOU WERE OF ME AND MY SCHOOL. YOU NEVER ASKED FOR ANYTHING , YOU PUSHED ME AND PUSHED ME TO GET THE BEST OUT OF ME !ALL YOU WANTED WAS FOR ME TO CONTINUE TRAINING TO BETTER MY SELF AND THE SCHOOL. I WILL ALLWAYS REMEMBER ARE GOOD TIMES TOGETHER  AND WILL MAKE SURE THAT THE MARTIAL ARTS WORLD NEVER FORGETS YOUR NAME JOE  ONOPA  THE WHITE TIGER FATHER OF THE  KWON BOP DO FIGHTING SYSTEM  , FATHER TO THOUSANDS OF STUDENTS AND FATHER TO ME. I WILL MISS YOU ! YOUR STUDENT , YOUR  INSTRUCTOR , YOUR FRIEND , YOUR SON ! ALFREDO TORELLA ........IN LOVING  MEMORY OF A GREAT MAN .....AHHHH  TSAAAA

working