jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

"TERRELLE PRYOR, 5 other Ohio State football players suspended": CNN

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
    fishskinfreak2008posted 5 years ago

Web-site/URL: http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2010/12/23/5- … suspended/

TERRELL PRYOR is a junior, so he is eligible to enter the 2011 NFL Draft. Character issues aside, he can make plays with his feet as well as with his arm (in fact, Pryor can RUN better than he can throw) so that will be something that he will definitely be looking into, assuming that he has a good bowl game of course. Juniors Mike Adams (offensive line), Dan "Boom" Herron (running back) and DeVier Posey (wide receiver) should also consider leaving for the NFL or transferring because after being suspended 5 games, the 2011 season will basically be a lost cause (there are 11 or maximum 12 or 13 games in a season)

1. LakeShow T profile image80
      LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago

I heard that although he is suspended, he is not suspended for the BCS Bowl game. Now how does that work? Anyone other player who gets suspended at this time of the year always misses the bowl game. There's usually at least one case of it every year. I'm not sure what makes this guy so special.

As for going to the NFL, I'm not sure what kind of NFL prospect he will be anyways. Usually college QB's with the skill set of Pryor's get drafted in the very late rounds or not at all.

1. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
        fishskinfreak2008posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Well there is this other little factor called ARROGANCE, which Pryor doesn't seem to lack.

2. fishskinfreak2008 profile image33
        fishskinfreak2008posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Double standards

3. EYEAM4ANARCHY profile image92
        EYEAM4ANARCHYposted 5 years ago in reply to this

This lays it out pretty good.

And, as mentioned in the article above, three of the five games they are suspended for are cupcakes. So it isn't even that likely that it will hurt them much in that respect.

1. Randy Godwin profile image94
          Randy Godwinposted 5 years ago in reply to this

It's not like they are actual contenders for the national championship next year anyway.

2. I am DB Cooper profile image65
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

This is absolutely devastating news for Ohio State football. They are going to be missing some core players for a good chunk of the start of next season. In a system where a team is not allowed to lose 2 games in a season and still contend for a national championship, I'd saying Ohio State is doomed.