jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (10 posts)

David Haye vs Wladimir Klitschko

1. mrpdg profile image78
    mrpdgposted 6 years ago

So now it looks like this fight will finally happen, what are your predictions?

2. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Neither one has lost since 2004. Klitschko has the height and reach advantage, plus he's dating Hayden Panettiere. I'm not sure how that factors into his boxing, but I'll give him the edge. I think a lot depends on the location of the fight. Klitschko usually fights in Germany or the United States, while almost all of Haye's fights have been in England.

1. mrpdg profile image78
      mrpdgposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Klitschko sure does have the physical advantages, but lacks the speed and I think power too that Haye has.

It seems likely that a sell out at Wembley Stadium will produce the most revenue, the biggest factor in deciding location.

I don't think the location makes the hugest of differences. Someones going to get knocked out regardless, I think personally.

I hope Haye wins smile

1. I am DB Cooper profile image67
        I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago in reply to this

If the match is in England I give Haye the edge. 2 of Klitschko's 3 losses have come when he fights outside of Germany, and England would not only be outside of Germany but right in the middle of Haye's home turf. One thing is for sure: that crowd would be loud, not matter who is winning. It certainly would be an interesting fight to watch. It's been a long time since I've seen a good heavyweight fight.

3. S.Graveson profile image77
    S.Gravesonposted 6 years ago

Haye will finally face a decent Heavyweight...and he will lose. If he really thinks that the likes of Bonin, Barrett, Valuev, Ruiz and Harrison are decent steps to Klitschko then he's deluded. He's too small and too chinny.

4. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

haye doesnt have much chance the DR will take him out!! Always wanted to see wlad fight lennox lewis but lewis always duct him.

5. republik profile image60
    republikposted 6 years ago

Klitchko has bottled it again!

1. S.Graveson profile image77
      S.Gravesonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Hayes the one that said no. Klitschko wanted to have an easy night and extra payday, sounds like Haye didn't like his ego being taunted. "Hey little Mr Haye, first I will beat your country man, then I will beat you"
      "No Mr Klitschko, fight me, only me"
      "Ha, no, if you don't agree I'll get Adamek tied up hahaha"
      "Oh...balls"

1. republik profile image60
        republikposted 6 years ago in reply to this

"You want to fight out of the red corner ok"
        "You want to choose the gloves ok"
        "You want to make the most money you have made from a fight and unite all the belts?"

"Erm, I think ill fight a nobody instead."

Bottom line is Klitchko ducked Haye. He has no reason to fight Chisora, when he will be making a quarter of the money and for no title.

1. S.Graveson profile image77
          S.Gravesonposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Shake off some ring rust and prepare himself for Haye with an easy payday. He said he'd fight Haye afterwards, so why not take 5-quarters of the money he'd be getting for just fighting Haye?...And actually opening up the potential of re-writing the RTL contract he's stuck on and probably putting more money into the haye/Klitschko pot

working