jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Who will win the Champions League in 2011?

1. republik profile image61
    republikposted 5 years ago

Barca are obviously the favourites but cup competitions even over 2 legs can be unpredictable.

I have a sneaky feeling that Real Madrid may yet win it

2. saleheensblog profile image58
    saleheensblogposted 5 years ago

3. Donnacha C profile image84
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

Real Madrid......damn Mourinho!

4. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

All spanish teams I see, do not under estimate the English teams on there day they can beat anyone.  Arsenal are playing very well at the moment and they have Barcelona in the first knock out stage.

5. the-real-deal? profile image79
    the-real-deal?posted 5 years ago

being english i'd love one of our teams do it but none of them come anywhere near close to being good enough this year, our league results show that.
    you cant go against barca, they absolutely destroyed mourinho's new galactico's a month ago, the most entertaining team in the world to watch completely humbled real madrid with ease, so sorry arsenal fans i cant see you coming out on top over two games, if it was a single game they might have had a sniff.
    real madrid will go close but the gulf between barca and any other team is just to big

6. Don Ship profile image81
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

Barca have a real strong chance! big_smile

7. rich_hayles profile image62
    rich_haylesposted 5 years ago

Barcelona, I can't see anyone beating them when they have there full first team playing.

8. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

First off I support Newcastle not Arsenal, and would agree that Barcelona are going to take some beating but if anyone can play them at their own game it will be Arsenal.

9. tazzmania89 profile image61
    tazzmania89posted 5 years ago

manchester united

10. gbolahan profile image61
    gbolahanposted 5 years ago

Barcelona has a very strong chance and I proud that I support them!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

11. Leachy79 profile image60
    Leachy79posted 5 years ago

I cannot see anyone else but Barcelona.  I've watched so many of their games both in Europe and La Liga this season, and they barely seem to have to break sweat in most games.  They have the best player in the world (Messi) and are far and away the best collective team in the world.  They can only beat themselves by complacency.  No other team can match them if they are on form

1. gbolahan profile image61
      gbolahanposted 5 years ago in reply to this

YOU ARE COMPLETELY RIGHT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!