jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (12 posts)

Which Team Will Win The English Premier League (EPL)?

1. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

Arsenal or Man City to win the EPL...Chelsea would find it difficult now to catch up with the leaders and Man UTD`s terrible form will eventually show in the results as well. UTD have gotten away with their awful performances for far too long.
    I don`t even wanna get started on Tottenham, they will never win the EPL....

1. tempo14 profile image59
      tempo14posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Interesting. I think u are saying the exact opposite of what's gonna happen

2. republik profile image60
    republikposted 5 years ago

United will win it with the worst side they have had in 20+years. Chelsea are just too far back now and will likely concentrate on the Champions League, Spurs losing last night has put them out of it, Man City are despite their signings an average team and too defensive to consistently win.

Arsenal look the only rivals to United, particularly as they will likely lose to Barca, however they always bottle it when it counts as they have a weak mentality.

3. Malcolm_Cox profile image85
    Malcolm_Coxposted 5 years ago

Newcastle will make a late surge and pip Manchester United to the title!

4. Fuller_legend profile image88
    Fuller_legendposted 5 years ago

I think Man Utd will win it and quite comfortably. Man City are nowhere near good enough yet in my opinion. As i've said in another topic they were awful against Stoke and very easily ruffled, where as Utd were a completely different proposition. Even when they don't play well you just can't seem to dominate them.

5. michael ely profile image73
    michael elyposted 5 years ago

I think Manchester United will go on and win the league now. There are a few teams close to them but without being in top form too often they are top of the league and still unbeaten. I think their experience of winning it so many times will help them  go on and win it.

6. tempo14 profile image59
    tempo14posted 5 years ago

The three top teams Chelsea, Arsenal and ManU still stand equal chance of winning the premiership. Mancity and Tottenham will drop points

7. Don Ship profile image81
    Don Shipposted 5 years ago

Liverpool, being my fave, wouldn't win it from here, no matter what happens. sad So, I guess it'd be Arsenal this time!

8. lyndre profile image81
    lyndreposted 5 years ago

I think it will be Man utd,but hope it,s Arsenal.

I don,t think Wenger gets the credit he deserves for what he has done at Arsenal with a fraction of the money spent by other EPL clubs

9. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

Newcastle, Haha I wish, not going to happen.  I think Man Utd still have enough, might not be playing well but still know how to win.

10. kinnsyg profile image60
    kinnsygposted 5 years ago

Its Man utd's to loose isnt it? The two games versus Chelsea are pivitol

11. Rajab Nsubuga profile image60
    Rajab Nsubugaposted 5 years ago

I still believe it gonna be king's liverpool