jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

How 'Bout Them Packers!

1. bogerk profile image87
    bogerkposted 5 years ago

What a great victory for the Green Bay Packers against the Atlanta Falcons. If Aaron Rodgers hadn't officially broken onto the National scene yet I think it's safe to say he busted through the door last night.

Bring on the Bears!

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

They are hot hot hot. Great play! They dominated in all aspects!

2. I am DB Cooper profile image68
      I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think it's quite fitting that Brett Favre officially retires the same week when Aaron Rodgers cements his place as one of the game's superstars.

2. Michael Willis profile image78
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

The Packers dominated the game from the 2nd quarter on. Their defense is overshadowed by Aaron Rodgers, but that defense is really becoming a force in the game.

3. LakeShow T profile image81
    LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago

As a Vikings fan, I offer my congrats to the Packers. They suffered through a host of injuries throughout the season that held them back from being as good as they could have been and now they have turned it on when it matters the most. It looks like Aaron Rodgers will have a few MVPs in his future and the Packers will likely contend for as long as he is there. With that said, I'm not surprised to see them have the success they have had in this stretch run and I don't think they are going to be done any time soon. It looks like the NFC North will be well represented in the NFC Championship game.

As for the Falcons, this is the reason why they did not get the respect some people thought they deserved throughout the season. A light schedule can do that for a team.

1. bogerk profile image87
      bogerkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I can only imagine how good the Packers would be if they didn't have 14 players on the IR this season, including key contributors like Ryan Grant, Morgan Burnett and Jermichael Finley.

Were it not for the injuries, I imagine Green Bay would be hosting the game next week instead of heading to Soldier Field.

4. AskAshlie3433 profile image60
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

Rodgers played his best game of his career. The Pack is back!

5. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

I expected the Falcons to come out with more tenacity. But just like the Patriots I think the Bye week hurt the Falcons. Giving Aaron Rodgers a short field is always disastrous for any team playing against him.