jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

1. AskAshlie3433 profile image60
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

I just wanted to throw some respect to Wavegirl here on our forum. Her knowledge of football keeps us talking in the forum. In all honesty, I am greatful. I love your hubs and I look forward to reading more.

D B, I have always enjoyed looking you up in the forum as well. I love your knowledge of all sports and how you throw that exact stat out there. I respect your knowledge as well.

The two of you are good at what you do. You give me something to chat about. You two love the game and thats what makes it special. Much respect to you both, you deserve it. I am glad we all have became friends.

2. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

Thanks, I enjoy debating sports almost as much as I enjoy watching them. And I must say Ashlie, you've made a tremendous impact on this forum in the short time you've been here.

3. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 5 years ago

DB - who would of thought me being on the same team wink

On a serious note Ashlie you have been a welcome breathe of fresh air in the sports forum. Amd like DB I love debating sports.

Always fun to come here and see who doesnt believe the Jets that the Jets are bringing the Lombardi trophy home!

4. AskAshlie3433 profile image60
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

Thank you both for the comment. I believe in giving respect when it is due. I read both of your comments all the time. I love reading your debates with each other. Your knowledge, to me, is appreciated. It has been great getting to know you both and I look forward to the year with you guys. And from the bottom of my heart, I mean every word. I just get that sense that you two are good people, you two deserve more. I wish you two the best!