jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (14 posts)

1. AskAshlie3433 profile image60
    AskAshlie3433posted 5 years ago

1. Michael Willis profile image78
      Michael Willisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Happy thoughts! I am glad Green Bay won. They worked for it. The Steelers defense was not what it was all year in this game. Harrison was not a factor or Polamalu. Great job by Green Bay Coaching staff and players on the win.

1. KristenGrace profile image60
        KristenGraceposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Yup.  Agree, agree.

Great game.

2. I am DB Cooper profile image66
        I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Polamalu has had a pretty weak postseason.

2. bogerk profile image87
      bogerkposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Pretty excited here in Wisconsin! Never saw this coming after injuries to Ryan Grant, Jermichael Finely, Nick Barnett, etc. to start the season, but the team really never quit. It sounds like a cliche 99% of the time, but in the case of the Packers 2010-2011 season, they really never did quit.

6-0 in must-win games to close out the season!!!

2. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

All I can say is that after everything Aaron Rodgers and the Packers went through in the past couple of years, I'm just glad to see them win this game.  Definitely a great game.

3. gracenotes profile image92
    gracenotesposted 5 years ago

Not a fan of either team.  But absolutely thrilled that the Packers won the Super Bowl.

4. jobister profile image61
    jobisterposted 5 years ago

i had them winning, great team effort.

5. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

if you were listining carefully you could hear the book on brett farve close last nite!!! The refs did a good job, there was 2 call that could of been disputed but they were close so no big deal. Great sb and great movie spots as well!!!

6. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

The Packers showed why they were the preseason favorites last night. The road was rougher than they expected thanks to an incredible number of injuries, but they were certainly the best team last night.

7. Don Simkovich profile image61
    Don Simkovichposted 5 years ago

Disappointed. Just glad Dallas didn't beat Pittsburgh. Green Bay secondary was tremendous. Steelers were off their game. Aaron Rodgers quick release is a potent offensive weapon.

8. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

Green Bay's story is an amazing one. Like you said, with all the injuries they had, many counted them out. They were playing great ball at the right time. Pittsburgh struggled against Baltimore and let the Jets almost come back and win. Green Bay rolled through their opponents. If it wasn't for dropped balls, Green Bay could have had atleas seven more points if not more. Aaron Rodgers is an amazing athlete. We could see a dynasty in the making.

9. AskAshlie3433 profile image60

Aaron Rodgers say, "who is Brett Farve"?

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
      wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Aaron handled the whole Brett Farve thing as best as one could,. He held his own kept himself quiet and just bides his time. And I am sure that during his time he prepared him for these days that were in his future, So far he has handled it as only a champion could, with class, with dignity and with patience,
      It all payed off, for Aaron is right where he is supposed to be, What the fly boys bring to the party next year is going to be tough and if ever I wanted to see a game, it would be the packs and the jets!

But for now I am still applauding the Great Year that this team has worked so hard for and they game up with the big trophy  ... hopefully it will have to move a bit east next year.......

Well a girl can dream cant she!!!