jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

Tell me your favorite roller coasters!

1. talfonso profile image89
    talfonsoposted 5 years ago

Hey, everyone! If you are a roller coaster person, tell me your favorite one (or a few of your favorites, if you have so many of them). I have so many favorites, but one of them is SheiKra, located in Busch Gardens Tampa, 30 minutes from home! The first and second drops kick butt!

So what are your favorites? It can be steel, wood, big, or small!

1. CheerAdvisor profile image61
      CheerAdvisorposted 5 years ago in reply to this

My favorite used to be the Texas Cyclone at the now closed Six Flags Astroworld in Houston, TX.  Great wood coaster, you could hear the wood creaking as the cars moved, great first drop I the beginning.  I miss it!

2. 0
    mtsi1098posted 5 years ago

you must try the two wooden roller coasters in Knoebel's amusement park, pa - one is called the phoenix and the other is called twister

3. 60
    jessratliffposted 5 years ago

Of course, Beast in Kings Island, is a great coaster. Locally, we love to jump onto Titan at Six Flags Over Texas, and an oldie but goodie is Poltergeist in Six Flags Fiesta Texas.

- Jess

4. 0
    klarawieckposted 5 years ago

Sheikra and Montu in Busch Gardens, Tampa; and The Hulk in Universal Studios, Orlando. smile

1. talfonso profile image89
      talfonsoposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Hey - those are mine too! I love 'em!

5. Chouji-Von-Lycan profile image61
    Chouji-Von-Lycanposted 5 years ago

mine so far would be the millenium roller coaster at fantasy island, East Coast :p

6. LakeShow T profile image79
    LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago

The Wild Thing in Minnesota. You've got to love the lightning fast roller coasters with the huge drop-offs.

7. DIYweddingplanner profile image93
    DIYweddingplannerposted 5 years ago

The Aerosmith Rock n' Roller Coaster at Disney World in Florida

8. Auto Buddy profile image60
    Auto Buddyposted 5 years ago

The Scorpion in Busch Gardens Tampa.. Short and old school

9. KevinTimothy profile image88
    KevinTimothyposted 5 years ago

Mine has to be Gwazzi at Busch Gardens in Tampa.  It has the traditional feel of a lumber roller coaster, and it's really to tracks intertwining with each other.  One track is the tiger and the other is a lion.  They supposed to simulate both animals fighting each other.