jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Tiki Barber comeback

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

Do you guys think he will stick to this and do you see any teams giving him a shot?

1. optimus grimlock profile image60
      optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago in reply to this

If he does stick to it I think a few teams could use him. Seattle,maybe the pack as a backup, colts, jags 2nd string,oakland mmm i don't think he would go there, and for shits in giggles 5 carries a game in tampa y not reunite him there.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I would think that he would last one season and that's about it. I don't even think that he would be a primary back, but would be used in particular situations. Thus, playing him to his strengths.

As for which team? I don't know and don't care, because I already know it wouldn't be the team I have for a favorite. They already have enough trouble with running backs. lol

3. I am DB Cooper profile image66
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

He's desperate. He knocked up an intern at NBC, his wife left him, and now he doesn't have money to cover the divorce. Oh, and NBC fired him, citing the moral clause in his contract. The guy is broke.

4. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 5 years ago

Tough to play after sitting out since 2006.  He was just past his prime then.  Doesn't sound like the Giants want him...

5. Michael Willis profile image77
    Michael Willisposted 5 years ago

Tiki and Hershel Walker could made the old timer's backfield!

1. LakeShow T profile image80
      LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I think I'd take a 49 year old Herschel Walker over Tiki. I got a good laugh though when watching NFL Live after this was announced. Former teammate Antonio Pierce just BLASTED the guy! LoL. Tiki really burned some bridges in that locker room!