jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Who should I Follow?

1. Jamesmbailey profile image60
    Jamesmbaileyposted 5 years ago

I am from England and have never watched Baseball before spring training. Can anybody give me one cool fact about your club and I will follow them.  I know this sounds dumb, but you gotta follow someone.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

You can follow whoever you choose to follow and for whatever reasons you want.

As far as your topic, I'm a Boston Redsox fan and at the same time, it is my Home Team, considering I live in Massachusetts, on the East Coast.

As for a fact about Boston Redsox, they have managed to Win a couple of World Series Championships in the last decade, which is most impressive, because of an 86 year drought of not Winning one.

I do hope you enjoy your time at Hubpages. smile

3. knolyourself profile image61
    knolyourselfposted 5 years ago

You might decide between and American and National League team. The National league is more control from manager strategy, and the American League is more free swinging the batter decides.

1. Maembe profile image59
      Maembeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

There are two teams you should not follow:  The Yankees and the Red Sox.

4. kingis profile image77
    kingisposted 5 years ago

James, if I were you I would root for a National League team like the St. Louis Cardinals.  They are second only to the New York Yankees in World Series Championships, 10.  They have arguably the best player in all of baseball in Albert Pujols.  A very good pitching staff, although they lost Adam Wainright for the season.  If you cannot tell, the Cardinals are my favorite baseball team.