jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (11 posts)

india vs australian match

1. profile image60
    sanjuiuvuposted 6 years ago

nobody can want to see that there country will lose the match andi too. please bless our team india.please.please.please...

2. TerryGl profile image60
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Good luck. I have strange feeling though that with all the pressure on Ricky Ponting he will probably come out and blast 150 or 200 runs to prove he is indeed the best captain for Australia.

Its going to be a great match and a highlight of the series.

1. pisean282311 profile image59
      pisean282311posted 6 years ago in reply to this

i wont mind if he gest 200 as long as India wins smile

1. Alhamora profile image57
        Alhamoraposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Your wish came true. smile

3. TerryGl profile image60
    TerryGlposted 6 years ago

Congrats all you Indian fans on a great win by your team. Ricky got a hundred, thought he would, he needs to prove his case.

As an Aussie I wish the Indian team all the success they can get and look forward to them coming down our way in a few summers time.

All I need now is for Mark Webber to win the Formula One and I will be happy.

4. superwags profile image83
    superwagsposted 6 years ago

Well done India. Genuinely didn't think you'd win yesterday. Hope you thump Pakistan and make it to the final so that we can beat you in Bombay to win the tournament!

All we have to do is beat Sri Lanka in Colombo with Murali back fit, and then beat the team with the best bowling attack in the world. hmmmmm.

Come on England!!!

england does have it chances ...it is good team...

1. superwags profile image83
        superwagsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

I'm glad you're confident! Win the toss tomorrow and bat. We have no spin now  apart from Swann because Yardy and KP have gone home. Not a great attack in Sri Lanka, certainly not compared to Murlia, Mendis and Dilshan etc.

We'll see what happens, but I don't fancy our chances. We've made the tournament pretty exciting though - even if we haven't been very good!

Oooh Amla's out first over... Maybe it'll be NZ who'll get through

srilanka is not in best form either...if you make inroads in top 3 , they are in big trouble...

1. superwags profile image83
            superwagsposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Their top four is all they've really got; but our batting is weak - we have Strauss and Trott scoring runs and that's about it. Prior needs to be put at 6 highest and Bell or Bopara in to open.

5. futurenetads profile image61
    futurenetadsposted 6 years ago

Very exciting  game. Finally a new champion will come after so many years.

working