jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (12 posts)

Are you ready for the 2011 season?

1. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 6 years ago

We have 8 days left to the start of the 2011 baseball season, whose ready????

2. Cagsil profile image61
    Cagsilposted 6 years ago

I am patiently waiting. lol

However, I just noticed that you put this in the fantasy baseball, which is something I don't bother with. But, am awaiting the season to start though. smile

3. Maembe profile image61
    Maembeposted 6 years ago

Thanks to the Twins, at least one of my teams can be moderately successful.

1. Mikeydoes profile image80
      Mikeydoesposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Too bad they have to beat out the White Sox!

4. optimus grimlock profile image61

oops I think I did that because know one uses it. Fantasy baseball is the worst thing you can do it's so addictive!! I think I need to go into fantasy baseball rehab!!!

5. I am DB Cooper profile image69
    I am DB Cooperposted 6 years ago

Uggh, my team in my keeper league is already falling apart before the season even starts. I'm going to have to make some big moves and hope to rip-off some of the less experienced fantasy players if I want to contend this year.

6. Greek One profile image79
    Greek Oneposted 6 years ago

Yup, ready!

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_-2HnJv70LHc/TIQcRJNsL3I/AAAAAAAAABI/islLdAp2da4/s1600/toronto-blue-jays.gif

7. optimus grimlock profile image61

you traded away your best pitcher in shuan marcum and you better hope kyle drabek can diliver or that halladay trade will huant you forever!!!

1. Greek One profile image79
      Greek Oneposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Halladay had to go.. he was a great guy but nothing you can do about that.

Our new GM (a Greek guy, by the way smile) has been stockpiling young talent and the future looks REALLY bright

http://www.homeruncards.com/images/blue-jays-logo.gif

8. optimus grimlock profile image61

to bad your basement bound, I think drabek should do well. I like the move to get raji davis I think he'll get alot of steals because people will forget about him. I think losing lyle overbay will hurt however his stas may get bett in the national league!

9. optimus grimlock profile image61

to bad for the sox that the twins are a much more solid team. the sox just have to many ify guys edwin has issues, peavy cant stay healthy, no production behind the plate aj doesnt hit like he use to. on the plus side you guys have pauly whose great and dun who can only be a dh

10. chip22 profile image60
    chip22posted 6 years ago

I need one more power hitter and then I'll be ready!

working