jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (6 posts)

The best game thus far in the NCAA tournament?

1. ballfan92 profile image60
    ballfan92posted 5 years ago

There have almost been too many great games in the tournament to count and I want to know what you guys think about ranking them and which game you think was the best and most exciting to watch in the tournament so far.

1. 0
      Husky1970posted 5 years ago in reply to this

Definitely Pitt vs. Butler for me.  After that it has to be VCU's string of 5 victories.  I know that's not an individual game but it is the @1 story of this year's tournament.

2. Cagsil profile image84
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

Welcome to Hubpages! smile

As far as the games are concerned, I don't follow them. Never my bag. Not interesting enough. wink

3. ballfan92 profile image60

Well that's okay and thank you, College Basketball is the most exciting sport for me so I've followed most of the games but thanks for posting. smile

4. skalicia profile image81
    skaliciaposted 5 years ago via iphone

I don't know if I can pick the best game thus far.  I have watched all of the games and I think this year is the best I have ever seen.  I don't think it was the best game but to me the craziest was the Pitt Butler game.  The ending was insane!

5. ballfan92 profile image60

I probably enjoyed the Ohio State vs. Kentucky game mainly because I picked Kentucky to win that, but it was an intensely fought out game where you could tell both teams were leaving everything they had on the table. The game was exciting to watch and it went down to the last second with Knight's game-winning jumper.