jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (7 posts)

Will Mourinho leave for the Premier League in the Summer?

1. theiconmurphy profile image61
    theiconmurphyposted 6 years ago

Just got beat in his first loss at home since 2002. Doesn't get on with the fans, comes out week after week saying how much he loves the English league, but will he be back for the 11-12 season? And if so, which club?

2. Alhamora profile image58
    Alhamoraposted 6 years ago

Will Mourinho leave? Not without winning at least a title with Real Madrid. So, if he fails to win anything this year, my guess is he will stay.

About choosing a club, I think he wants the MANU job. SAF will have to retire though.

theiconmurphyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Man Utd job won't be available at least until 2013.

3. Nashif profile image62
    Nashifposted 6 years ago

I dont think he will leave madrid this summer.Mourinho has continously stated that he respect the 4 year contract..

theiconmurphyposted 6 years ago in reply to this

Okay, but you look at his relationship with the board members and directors at the club, and they are falling apart. So I'm thinking, if Mourinho doesn't win a trophy this season. He could be out of a job.

4. Donnacha C profile image81
    Donnacha Cposted 6 years ago

Mourinho won`t take just any job. I don`t see him leaving Real for the PL unless he can get the Man UTD job....that is unlikely though, as RedNose won`t be leaving till 2013.....

5. Madele34 profile image60
    Madele34posted 6 years ago

This guy will go to Manchester City in the summer, nailed on. The temptation to take on the ranter in his own back yard is too great.

The club has everything in place, Mourinho is the man with the proven track record, in 3 or 4 season he will eclipse Manchester United

working