jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

No Foul basketball??

1. Gregoryy profile image60
    Gregoryyposted 5 years ago

I would like to see a basketball league created,where you can play as hard as you want. There would be fouls called but instead of getting a free shot. Your team would just reset. Bassicly the game would be much more physical, and only the strong players would survive. I want the Nba to stop ewading players for getting fouled, and i want themm to promote physicality by aloowing fouls. There would be no foul limit. What do you all think???? I think the game would be so much more intense without all these unessasary stops in the game

2. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

At first I thought you were describing the NBA. It's far more physical than the college game, even though the rules for fouls are basically the same. The extra wiggle room is what allows refs to have a huge impact on the game, and why I'm not surprised at all that a ref has admitted to accepting money from the mob in exchange for influencing the outcome of NBA games.

I think the game you are describing would be brutal to watch. There would be very little scoring, as there wouldn't be a reason not to grab an opponent to keep them from getting open or slap their arm hard to prevent them from getting off a shot. Also, there would be far less jumping during shots, because who's going to leave themselves vulnerable like that? It would basically look like the final 6 minutes of last night's Mavs/Lakers game.

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

agree, LOL

basketball cum wrestling! May the bigger man shoot!

3. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

thats sounds sooooooooo wrong