jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (11 posts)

Who will join West Ham in the Championship next season

1. 0
    Martyv25posted 5 years ago

It has been one of the best seasons in the premier league at both ends of the table.  Now only one game remains and 5 clubs are all in the mix to go down to English Football's second tier.

What's your guess, I will go.

2. S.Graveson profile image80
    S.Gravesonposted 5 years ago

Wolves and Wigan, the 2 W's all down. LEave Blackpool up as they've been fun to watch and Ollie is always good for a quote.

3. Donnacha C profile image86
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

my vote goes for Wigan and Wolves as well....maybe Blackburn if everything goes against them...Hopefully Blackpool can stay up...

4. 0

Good shouts, I would like to see Blackpool stay up they have been refreshing in the league this season.  I think Wigan have a little more to offer with Charles N'Zogbia, who is likely to be leaving in the summer anyways.

5. Yassop profile image80
    Yassopposted 5 years ago

Wolves has been playing with all their heart lately, getting the points in the process and Wigan might stay up still even if they lose their final game.

Can't see Birmingham and Blackburn winning on their travels so my vote goes to them.

6. QuackQuackWriter profile image61
    QuackQuackWriterposted 5 years ago

I hate to say this but its the truth that west ham is relegated.I love robert green.He is such a talent .He is wasting his career in West ham.I think man utd. should buy him.

7. 0

@Yassop, thats an interesting shout Brimingham and Blackbur are pretty big names.

Blackburn are away to Wolves, like you say they have been playing with plenty heart recently.  Birmingham are at Tottenham can't see them winning there. It should be a tense couple of hours for the clubs involved.

@QuackQuackWriter Robert Green is a fairly decent goalkeeper, don't think he will be going to Man Utd I think they may be lining up Pepe Reina. He won't stay at West Ham either.

8. Yassop profile image80
    Yassopposted 5 years ago

Yup, can't wait for the game later!

Nah, United's not getting Pepe Reina but rumor has it that a deal for De Gea is on the table already and hopefully it goes through..

9. attemptedhumour profile image60
    attemptedhumourposted 5 years ago

Being a Wolves fan i'll stick my neck out and say that we will beat Blackburn 2-1
    Blackpool will beat Man Utd reserves 3-2 Spurs will beat Birmingham Wigan will beat Stoke so the two Bs instead of the two double ewes will go down.  I'm usually wrong, bye the way, but amen from Molenioux. (The Wolves ground for the uninitiated)

1. lyndre profile image80
      lyndreposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Got the teams right well done.

10. Yassop profile image80
    Yassopposted 5 years ago

Doesn't look good for Wolves now, hopefully they can muster another come back like the did the match before.