jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (11 posts)

R.I.P to Macho man Randy Savage

1. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

ealier today macho had a heart attack while he was behind the wheel of his car and wrecked. What a great loss to the wrestling world! ooooooooooooooooooooooooooo yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

1. wbfree profile image61
      wbfreeposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Ooooooooooooh yeah!

I just heard about that. How sad. I remember my family used to gather around the t.v. and watch wrestling when I was a kid. Even though I knew it was mostly drama, I enjoyed watching; brings back a lot of memories.

My heart goes out to the family, friends and wrestling fans.

2. Cagsil profile image83
    Cagsilposted 5 years ago

I liked him. He was pretty funny and cool. I don't watch wrestling now, as much as I did when younger. hmm

Heart attack while driving is a crappy way to go. hmm But, he made an impact on wrestling and other people. smile

3. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

that is pretty sad.  well i definitely send out my condolances to his family and friends for their loss.

4. prettydarkhorse profile image63
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

RIP Macho Man. He is one of my fav wrestler!

5. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

I guess we should have seen this coming. Slim Jims and blow aren't exactly staples of healthy living. Steroids aren't good for the heart either.

It seems like there are very few of the 80's pro wrestlers left. I know Rowdy Roddy Piper and Hulk Hogan are still alive, off the top of my head. Who else is left?

1. prettydarkhorse profile image63
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Bret Hart is still alive I think.

6. LakeShow T profile image81
    LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago

Wow. Sad news. RIP to a true wrestling legend. It's eerie that one of his wrestling matches just ran through my mind yesterday out of nowhere. It's amazing how many tragedies there have been in wrestling world over the last 20 years or so.

7. optimus grimlock profile image59
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

dusty rhodes, the funks,ted debiase,flair,the birdman lol,hacksaw, a lot of them.

8. rebekahELLE profile image92
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

I just saw it on the news. He crashed into the tree very hard. So sad. RIP Randy. He had another side to his life and reached out in his community to help children.

9. Yassop profile image80
    Yassopposted 5 years ago

Saw it on Yahoo news, RIP Randy, loss of a wrestling legend.