jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Who has a better shot at coming back? The Bulls or the Thunder?

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

In your opinion, who has the better shot at coming back from a 3-1 deficit in the conference finals?  Is it the Bulls against the Heat?  Or the Thunder against the Mavericks?  Please state valid reasons.

2. LakeShow T profile image81
    LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago

The Bulls have the better shot at coming back. I would have to believe (or hope) the Bulls would have enough heart to be able to avoid getting eliminated at home and they have two home games left. The toughest test for them would be to win in Miami in a potential game 6. They really need to get it together though.

The OKC Thunder are done. Coming off a devastating loss and only have one more home game if the series even gets to that point.

1. Stevennix2001 profile image83
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I have to say that I agree. Plus, Russell Westbrook hasn't been playing that well throughout most of the series, as he still continues to hog the ball instead of setting up shots for his teammates like he should; specifically Kevin Durant who is only one of the best scorers in the nba.  Not only that, but you can tell from their press conferences after the last game, they sounded like they were ready to give up.  Whereas the Bulls, you could kind of sense a lot of anger and hostility in their press conferences; which leads me to believe that they haven't given up yet.

Plus, if Chicago can win tomorrow's game to force it back to Miami, then try to win game 6 on the  road, that'll put all the pressure back on the Heat.  Besides, the Bulls are the underdogs in this series, so they have nothing to lose.  Whereas the Heat, they have everything to lose if they fail to deliver a title this year....

3. Richard83 profile image69
    Richard83posted 5 years ago

The Thunder will be back and so will Chicago. Unlike the Thunder though, Chicago needs to add someone valuable. The Thunder will be contenders for the next decade or so.