jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

1. Drew Breezzy profile image82
    Drew Breezzyposted 5 years ago

98-94 mavericks currently. Where are all my dallas fans?

2. Stevennix2001 profile image81
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I'm not a Dallas fan, but I will say this.  They're the best team left in the playoffs, and NOBODY has an answer for Dirk.  Don't get me wrong, I want to see my Bulls win it all, but I know they have no real shot against the Mavericks.  However, I was expecting them to dominate the Heat, but it seems Udonis Haslem and Mike Miller managed to become factors into Miami's bench that the Bulls weren't obviously prepared for.  Add in the fact that the Bulls have executed poorly offensively, then you can see why Miami is winning.  Not to take anything away from how LeBron is playing, but we all knew he was going to do that in the series.  What we didn't expect was the contributions of Mike Miller and Haslem; which really made the difference for the Heat.  Having said all that, I hope the Heat go on. Even if it means seeing my beloved bulls go down, I think it would be better for dallas to see the heat again in the finals.  why?  I'll gladly explain.

for starters, we both know the media is extremely biased towards the Heat, due to their big 3. and if the bulls did go on and lose to the mavs, then the media would try to say that your mavs only won because they didn't face the Heat.  Therefore, I want them to face the Heat now, so it'll show the whole world just how over rated the heat are, and it'll eliminate all doubt in people's minds who the better team is.  this is the mavericks year, and they deserve a opponent that'll silence their critics.  we know it won't be the bulls because of how biased they are, so why not the heat.  besides, kidd already proven he can still shut down players, and he shut down arguably the best shooting guard in the league in Kobe.  therefore, i doubt wade is going to be much of a problem to kidd to shut down. 

plus, LeBron won't be able to do crap against Dirk, as he doesn't have the height advantage like he does against rose.  As for Bosh, he's a damn wuss if you play him physically.  just let chandler and heywood rough him up a bit on the inside, and he'll be a non factor in the finals.  Anyways, I hope the Heat go on, so the Mavericks can have their revenge on the Heat.  (does evil laugh)

1. prettydarkhorse profile image65
      prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago in reply to this

Evil laugh, hehe

Hope Mavs will win this season, just bec. am from here!!

2. LakeShow T profile image79
      LakeShow Tposted 5 years ago in reply to this

+1 Steven

Add in the fact that Kidd has shut down Kevin Durant just about every time he's defended him. The guy is incredible at stripping the ball. 17 steals in that 5 game series for Kidd.

3. Richard83 profile image70
    Richard83posted 5 years ago

You have one here cause I hate Miami. They are trying to buy a championship. No one can stop Dirk. Point blank. Seven foot and throwing 3's like a shooting guard. Dallas will kill the Heat on the boards and Dallas wins this one.