Is LeBron James Better than Michael Jordan ever was?

Jump to Last Post 1-37 of 37 discussions (86 posts)
  1. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

According to Scottie Pippen when ask to compare LeBron and Michael together, he said that Michael was a much better scorer.  However, he says that LeBron is clearly a much better player over all.  What do you think?  You think Scottie is valid in this?  Or do you think he's full of it, and probably got PAID to say that?  What are you're thoughts?

1. Greek One profile image64
      Greek Oneposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LeBron James isnt even a better player than Scottie Pippen ever was....

and up to this point, James has won as many championships as Scottie from Star Trek

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v702/bleeding_tree/8f3d6be9.jpg

1. profile image0
        Stevennix2001posted 12 years agoin reply to this

Well as much as I hate to say it, I doubt we're seeing the best out of LeBron right now, as I do expect him to get BETTER as his career goes on.

he'll be washed out in a few years like what happened to Vince Carter.

1. profile image0

Yea, but the thing that did Carter in was a lot of injuries though.  So far unless James goes through the same amount of injury issues, then I do think there's a good chance he'll surpass Michael.  Besides, I doubt we're seeing the best of his game yet, and that's the scary thing to think about.

1. profile image0
              klarawieckposted 12 years agoin reply to this

You ain't seen notin' yet... b-b-b-b-baby you-you-you ain't seen notin' yet.♫♪♫

2. profile image0
      fit2dayposted 12 years agoin reply to this

NAWW!!!

2. optimus grimlock profile image61
    optimus grimlockposted 12 years ago

ask this ? in 5years right noe its not fair to ask

1. profile image0

I agree, but Scottie Pippen said that LeBron IS better than Michael Jordan ever was, so I thought it would be interesting debate

3. Greek One profile image64
    Greek Oneposted 12 years ago

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhginb3rQ91qzoa0go1_500.jpg

1. Castlepaloma profile image76
      Castlepalomaposted 12 years agoin reply to this

LeBron James has won zero NBA championships

Ask that question again, after winning James has won 3 NBA championship

1. profile image0

Not to take away from what you're saying as I perfectly agree with you.  However, is it really right that we use championships as the basis to determine who the best player is of all time?  After all if that's truly the case, then shouldn't Bill Russell be deemed the best player of all time since he's won 11 titles as a player?  Far more than any other player in nba history.  Not saying you're wrong, as I think Jordan is still the best player to have ever played the game.  However, I think at the rate that LeBron is excelling at, he's bound to surpass him eventually barring any serious injuries.

4. Mikeydoes profile image44
    Mikeydoesposted 12 years ago

Right now. In Las Vegas Lebron James would definitely have the odds over Michael Jordan. But Michael Vs Jordan in their primes. I would have to say Jordan would certainly get the odds.

5. Beth100 profile image70
    Beth100posted 12 years ago

Jordan -- all the way without a doubt.  As Mikey says, you have to compare them at the top of their games.  You can argue that James hasn't reached him peak, but I'll assume the James is at the peak of his game to do the comparison. If you don't agree, then pose the question in about 2 years....

1. profile image0

As I said earlier, this question may be too soon to even bother asking.  However, since one of Mike's former teammates brought it up, I thought it might be fun to debate.  I think as far as right now, James is nowhere near the same class as Michael Jordan is.  Hell, I don't even think Kobe Bryant is, and he's a helluva a lot more closer to being the next Michael Jordan than anyone currently playing in the nba.

However, I do think LeBron is going to continue getting better over time, as he's still young, and he's finally has a talented team around him that can win unlike the Cavs.

1. Beth100 profile image70
        Beth100posted 12 years agoin reply to this

That's the difference.  Jordan is talented with or without a talented team surrounding him.  James needs the other players.  Ya, ya ya, it's a team sport, but I've seen Jordan messing around on his lonesome - he's talented!

1. profile image0

Yeah, you do have a good point there.  Plus, even in playoff series that Michael lost during his younger days in the eighties, you still couldn't shut him down completely, as I remember he scored like 65 points once against the very talented Celtics team that was led by Larry Bird.  Whereas James, he gives up when his team has no chance at winning, or at least in his mind when they don't.  That's something you'd never see from Jordan.

Personally, I think he has the skill set to surpass Jordan eventually, as it's a definite possibility.  However, if I have to judge him mentally, I think he's probably closer to a Dr. J than anything else.  A great player with a lot of physical attributes but in the end, he needed a strong leader in Moses Malone to even win a title.  something that Michael never needed, as he was the unquestioned leader on that Bulls team.

6. shogan profile image77
    shoganposted 12 years ago

Did Scottie say LeBron was a better player or a more balanced player?  Do you have the link?

1. profile image0

Yep, sure do.  There should even be a video where Scottie Pippen is quoted saying that. 

http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/n … id=6599168

1. shogan profile image77
        shoganposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Huh.  Watching the clip, I have the same reaction as those guys.  I can see an argument about balance, but as far as simply greatest, I don't know how Scottie can say that at this point.  I just don't see it.

1. profile image0

Yeah, I personally have to disagree with Scottie Pippen on this one.  Sure, LeBron is a better rebounder and passer, but he still has to evolve more as a leader and a clutch player to surpass Jordan.

7. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 12 years ago

Michael Jordan is an all timer. Lebron while good is just Mr. Right Now.

1. Beth100 profile image70
      Beth100posted 12 years agoin reply to this

I agree with you Tony!  smile

2. profile image0

Well only time will tell on this one, as I hope you're right on this.  Especially since I can't stand James.

8. LakeShow T profile image73
    LakeShow Tposted 12 years ago

The only thing I can think of that LeBron has over Jordan is the physical ability to bulldoze over defenders (or make defenders want to get out of his way) on his way to the basket. But other than being built like a freight train, I can't think of one thing LeBron has on Jordan in terms of physical talents, mental ability, work-ethic, fortitude, and certainly not resume in any capacity in regard to the game of basketball.

1. profile image0

Well to be fair, LJ is a better passer and rebounder than Jordan was, so lets be honest about that.  However, I do think LJ still hasn't proven that he's a better leader or a better clutch player than Michael was.  After all, LeBron James may get hot enough to carry a game by himself, but Michael dominated entire playoff series by himself; even when the rest of the Bulls couldn't get anything going offensively.  Somehow Jordan would find ways to put up points on the board.

Whereas LeBron, he gives up in playoff series when his team has virtually no chance to win.  You'd never see that from Michael Jordan.  Plus, he's not even the Captain on his own team, as Wade still is the last time I checked.  Then again as I told Klara earlier, I doubt we're seeing the best that LeBron can do at this point, so we'll have to wait and see.  However, right now I'd have to say that LJ is clearly no Michael Jordan.

1. profile image0

Give him time, Steve. The team was put together not long ago. They are still getting to know each other. Haslem didn't start playing until recently, Mike Miller is not completely there either. Wade might be the captain but everyone his teammates look up to LeBron with the same respect as Wade. I really don't care about comparing him to Michael Jordan. If you ask me, there is no point in comparing players. They have a different history, different perspective too.
        I wish I could tell you with certainty that we will win this year, but I can't. We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I've been watching my team since day one of the season and I can honestly tell you they haven't reached their full potential. They are only 70% there. It might take another year for them to get there. Either way, they are still playing incredible basketball, and they are unpredictable. You can't count them out.

Mavs in 4 smile

1. profile image0

You wanna bet?

what do you want to put on the line?

1. profile image0

A Miami taco!

and if i lose?

1. profile image0

A Greek gyro!

9. Greek One profile image64

http://www.slamonline.com/online/wp-content/uploads/2011/05/1.jpg

10. The Suburban Poet profile image80
    The Suburban Poetposted 12 years ago

No. MJ won three straght championships, played baseball for two years, came back and put up three more championships. LJ has not won one yet. Why the rush to annoint him?

1. profile image0

yeah, that's true, so I take it you think Scottie Pippen is wrong in his assessment then?

1. The Suburban Poet profile image80
        The Suburban Poetposted 12 years agoin reply to this

Yes... I do... now who am I to say but it just seems the scoring titles, the all-defensive team selections (first teams), the aforementioned championships.... I wonder if Scottie is upset about something? And think about those early series against Boston when he went basically one on five and scored 61 points in the playoffs against Larry Bird and some pretty good other players. He finally learned to set his teammates up and the rest was history. What about playing with the flu?

11. Greek One profile image64

Even their left hand looks different...

http://www.frankierosa.co.cc/Image/michael-jordan-rings.jpg

http://static.igossip.com/photos_2/may_2011/Lebron_James.jpg

12. LakeShow T profile image73

Let's not forget that even when LBJ does win a title(s), they shouldn't carry the same weight being that he joined Wade's team and they formed a dream team amongst themselves and Chris Bosh. Before this, superstar players didn't scheme to play with one another. Rather, players relished the chance to win titles against their greatest peers - Not join forces to win it with them. If LeBron would have won a title with the Cavs (which I think he eventually would have) then that would held about as high of merits as can be. Instead, he jumped ship to join Dwayne Wade's team. Mind you, Wade is currently a top 5 player in the NBA and had one of the greatest finals series performances of all-time when he won his title on 2006. Wade took that Heat team on his back in a way James was not able to with his Cavs. With that in mind, one could argue that both players have had equally successful careers (Wade and James). Their numbers are not too far apart, Wade has a title and Finals MVP, and LeBron has two MVPs. Then, throw a player like Chris Bosh, who was perceived as a top 20 player in the NBA into the mix. In essence, you can't give LeBron full credit for winning whatever championships he wins with this group. It just doesn't carry the same weight as the Championships Jordan won or even the Title Dwayne Wade won in 2006.

LeBron maybe a better two way player than Jordan

Jordan is the full package in his prime and most exciting player I have ever watch play the game with grace.

1. profile image0

Not only that, but you couldn't stop Michael Jordan from dominating a game.  Even in playoff series that he lost, the opposing teams couldn't stop him from scoring at will, or making an impact defensively as well.  Whereas LeBron, he's been shut down before, in playoff series that he's lost.  In fact, his only finals appearance was proof of one such incident.

Although I said LeBron is a better rebounder and passer, I think people often forget that Jordan was a great passer and rebounder too.  In fact, i think I remember one record where Mike had averaged at least 6 assists, 6 rebounds, and at least 30 plus points in a season.  Something that only players like Oscar Robertson and Magic Johnson ever did.  Not only that, he was the all time leader in field goal percentage when he retired the second time, and I think he's currently second all time in steals.

2. LakeShow T profile image73
        LakeShow Tposted 12 years agoin reply to this

By two-way player are we talking about offense and defense? If so, I'm not sure how Jordan's resume can be overlooked. The guy was an anchor for one of the best defensive teams in NBA history, as the Bulls were just that during their 6 championships. Jordan is also tied with Kobe Bryant and Gary Payton for the most 1st Team All-NBA Defensive team. He also has won one NBA Defensive Player of the Year award. He also average over 2 steals and nearly 1 block per game for his career. That's super elite territory.

LeBron has turned into a great defensive player only over the last few seasons. He was outstanding against Derrick Rose, who only shot 6.3% against him in this past series. It seems like people are putting LBJ's accomplishments in the Bulls series over the entire resume of Jordan's career.

1. profile image0

I agree.  Plus, as i mentioned earlier, Jordan is the second all time steals leader behind only John Stockton.  I think it's easy to fall in love with James' game right now, but he still has a long way to go before he should even be deemed the best player of all time, as that's kind of absurd.  I think Scottie Pippen obviously wasn't thinking when he said that, as you know how people will utter random thoughts without thinking them through first?  Well I think that's the same case here, as Scottie was quoted on twitter backing off his original statement a bit.  Saying "Don't get me wrong, Michael Jordan is still the best player that ever played right now.  However, once LJ wins a few titles, then it's possible he could surpass MJ."  Or something like that, as ESPN reported that he did back off his original statement a bit.

13. LakeShow T profile image73

Also, I have seen some in the media and in this forum point out that they believe LeBron is the better passer and rebounder than Jordan. I can give LeBron the nod on rebounding because of his size advantage but LeBron has never played with a good rebounder, so it has always been more of his role to grab rebounds, especially on this Heat team.

On the other hand, it wasn't Jordan's role to rebound. Remember he played with arguably the greatest rebounder of all-time in Dennis Rodman. He played with Charles Oakley, who averaged over 13 rebounds per game in 2 of his 3 seasons with Jordan. He also played with Horace Grant, who was a solid rebounder.

Also are we crediting LBJ as a better passer because he has averaged more assists per game? That's all well and good, but I ask everyone this............................

Who has LeBron made a better player out of all of the teammates he's had? Who has he made better? Maybe Delonte West?

As for Jordan, who did he make better? I would argue he made Pippen into a top 50 player of all-time, as he was named by the NBA. He may not have even been a Hall-of Famer had he not played with Jordan. How about Steve Kerr, who I believe still holds the NBA record for best all-time 3 point percentage. He's not getting those looks without Jordan's presence. I would venture to say that Jordan made everyone better. Not only because of his presence on the court, but just as much because of his leadership and determination to win.

1. profile image0

Well no argument there, as Jordan is clearly a better leader than LeBron is.  However, I don't often associate assists with leadership, as it's not the same thing.  One can say Mark Jackson when he played for the Pacers was the best passer on the team, but I doubt seriously you'd find anyone that would dispute that it was still Reggie Miller's team back in the nineties. 

This is kind of why I think LeBron's game would've benefited more from college.  Sure, he had the talent to instantly make an impact in the NBA, but I think the college experience would've helped him grow a lot as a person, and it might've developed him as a leader.  Even Michael Jordan once said that he learned a lot under his college coach back when he was playing at North Carolina.  Therefore, I think LeBron would've benefited a lot more, and probably would've made an even bigger impact in the nba had he gone to college first.

If you honestly look at LeBron's stats, his demeanor and etc.  He does get better every year, and I doubt we're truly seeing his maximum potential which is really downright scary if you ask me. Don't get me wrong, I'm not saying he's a better player than Jordan, as that's just absurd.  However, I do think that when we finally do see LeBron reach the maximum potential that he has, there won't be a single player on the planet that can stop him.  I hate to admit it, but it's true.  Plus, if the salary cap doesn't decrease too much in the nba that might force the big 3 to break up after this season, then we might be looking at a dynasty in the making with the Heat.

14. Richard83 profile image70
    Richard83posted 12 years ago

He is close but not there. Jordon has 6 rings and James has none. Jordan stayed in Chicago and James left Cleveland. He is the most hated player in the league right now. The NBA fan base felt betrayed by this. If James does win a few, it is cause he has Wade and Bosh at the helm.

Yes, not much to compare, is there?

15. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

No, Lebron James needs to eat more rice and sleep more! Although he is a candidate in my top five list.

16. Hugh Williamson profile image76
    Hugh Williamsonposted 12 years ago

I've read before that Pippen felt he was unfairly upstaged by Jordan. When Jordan was gone, Pippen hardly equaled his performance on the floor. Maybe that played to his statement.

Jordan had a will to win and is one of the very few who could drag an entire team along with him to victory. There are not many true Team Leaders that come along but when they do, they win championships.

LeBron is a nightmare to guard and has power and a shot. Whether he can bring championships to his team ala Jordan, remains to be seen.

17. ballfan92 profile image61
    ballfan92posted 12 years ago

First of all being the greatest player is much more than how good of a scorer you are or how many NBA championships you've won, it's about a body of work and the talent they've faced. Michael Jordan is not number 1 on my list, and it's too early to even place Lebron.

18. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

http://s4.hubimg.com/u/5107331_f248.jpg

We are going to make us some German sausages today!

19. mrpopo profile image72
    mrpopoposted 12 years ago

I think this about sums it up

"Call me when Lebron has 6 championship titles."

"That's your only argument??"

"IT'S THE ONLY ARGUMENT I NEED, SEAN!!!"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZPGDfjPjdWg

20. Matt in Jax profile image60
    Matt in Jaxposted 12 years ago

Even if LeBron had 6 rings right now, I still wouldn't even compare him to Kobe. Much less Jordan.

1. LakeShow T profile image73

+1000 big_smile

21. Richard83 profile image70

Maybe one day he will be. Not anytime soon. There are other names ahead of James, such as Magic, Shaq, Kareem, ect.

22. profile image58
    iversonposted 12 years ago

LBJ is better than Jordan? are you kidding me. LBJ is human, Jordan is GOD. you can not compare them.

23. LakeShow T profile image73

This question looks funny right now after the finals LeBron has had and the backseat he has taken to Dwayne Wade. Not to mention Game 4's 8 pt, 4 turnover performance in 46 minutes.

1. profile image0

I'll say, as you would never see Michael Jordan take a backseat to anyone.  lol

And I say that not to knock LeBron, but rather to credit Jordan. Jordan just performed every single night. I can't remember many times where I ever saw him score under 20 in a game. LeBron, like all other great players has his off nights on the biggest stages, but Jordan really never did and that's what sets him apart from all of the rest.

As for LeBron taking a back seat, it is surprising to see this, considering how great he is. However, the one thing about LeBron is that he has never been as cold-blooded (outside of a miraculous performance against the Pistons years back) as a Jordan, a Kobe, or a Wade in the most pivotal of times. It seems like he does feel the pressure. But then again, one puts a lot of pressure on themselves when they annoint themselves a "king" before they step foot in the NBA and that's a lot to live up to every single night, especially with how media and fans critique everything nowadays to such extreme levels.

1. profile image0

Well this is why I said earlier that I think if James had gone to college like Jordan did, then he would've became a much better player; possibly even a clutch cold blooded killer coming out of college.  After all, I remember reading once that Michael Jordan did claim he learned a lot from playing under coach Dean Smith at North Carolina.  I think if LeBron would've been mentored and learned how to develop his game in college, then he'd be even more unstoppable than he is right now....

I agree with that to an extent, as that makes sense. I do remember however, Kobe Bryant coming into the NBA out of high school and shooting airballs against Utah with the playoff series on the line in his 1st NBA season. Sure, that may have been a failure for him at the time, but how many rookies who barely played would have been takings all of those big shots. That takes guts. He (Kobe) went on in the next few seasons to be the Lakers closer in their 3-peat as a 20-21 year old. Since, he has gone on to be a historic closer at the end of games. But then again, perhaps he could have also used college to have become a better team player, especially for the first few years after ShaQ left.

On the other hand, when LeBron came into the league he never wanted those big shots. Finally, in that series against Detroit that sent them to the NBA Finals in year 4 he finally had the guts to start taking the big shots and perform down the stretch of games. He had always been criticized up until that point for not closing or being cold-blooded.

Then again, look at Dwayne Wade, who was not heralded out of high-school  and ended up leading Marquette to the Final Four. He grew from that experience in college and followed it up with his incredible finals performance in 2006.  He's cold-blooded.

1. profile image0

Well to be fair, you can't compare Kobe to LeBron, as they both had different experiences growing up.  I know kobe was the son of a famous aba player, Jelly bean Bryant, and it was reported by ESPN that he used to have guys like Magic Johnson come over to his house personally to teach him how to play basketball.  That would explain how Kobe learned how to be a cold blooded clutch player, as he was taught by Magic and possibly other hall of fame players too.  Therefore, he didn't need college, as he was already training as a kid with some of the best basketball minds out there, so there's no comparison.  Now if Kobe didn't have guys like Magic teach him, then perhaps you might have a point..

Another thing to keep in mind is that Kobe didn't play that much when he first got into the league, nor was he expected to make an immediate impact.  No, if memory serves me correctly, Del Harris had him benched because he wanted Kobe to improve drastically on his defense first before starting over Eddie Jones.  Therefore, you can't compare Kobe's experience to LeBron, as Kobe obviously didn't need college; since he was already trained by some of the NBA's best as a child, and he was given an opportunity to grow rather than immediately produce right away.

Whereas LeBron, he's basically a poor guy from the streets of Akron.  A guy that anointed king of basketball back when he was in high school, yet when he jumped straight from high school to the pros, everyone EVERYONE expected him to perform right away.  He wasn't given a cushy year or so like Kobe to develop on the bench.  No, LeBron was expected to immediately perform during his first game.  I don't care who you are, but that's a lot of pressure. 

Has LeBron lived up to the hype since his rookie season?  Well I would have to say yes to an extent.  This year he definitely dropped off a bit, and he still has a long ways to go before fully reach his potential.  You even stated earlier he just started to become a premier defender a few years ago, so who's to say that LeBron won't develop into a clutch shooter eventually.  After his show "The Decision", he may have immediately lost people like me as one of his fans, but I'll still admit that I don't care what anyone says, we're not seeing the full potential of what he can do yet.  As he always seems to grow in different ways, and improves drastically.  Making some of his weaknesses into strength. 

Very similar to how Jordan was viewed in his scouting report coming out of college; where scouts said he wasn't great defensively and was inconsistent shooting.  Well, that only fueled Michael into making those weaknesses into his main strengths.

Not that I'm comparing him to Michael Jordan, but in that sense, he does have a Jordan mentality.  Where he basically tries to make his weaknesses his strengths.

24. Disturbia profile image61
    Disturbiaposted 12 years ago

Is LeBron James better than Michael Jordan ever was?  NO!

25. Greek One profile image64

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lhvdl7akoT1qc8qobo1_250.jpg

1. profile image0

Start getting that gyro ready, Greek! You'll have to ship it Monday morning unless you're planning to deliver it yourself. smile

Maybe it is a gyros that Lebron is gagging on???

http://ggurls.com/images/gossip/lbj-dw.jpg

26. profile image0
    Stevennix2001posted 12 years ago

Game 5 will determine the winner of this year's finals.  If the Mavericks win, then I know they can still take one of the next two games in Miami to win it.  However, if the Heat win game 5, then I doubt seriously the Mavericks are going to beat the heat two games in a row in Miami.  Not unless the Heat have a total meltdown.

27. Greek One profile image64

won't someone please help me get it out of my throat?!?!?

http://www.waitingfornextyear.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/05/lebron_choking.JPG

1. Matt in Jax profile image60
      Matt in Jaxposted 12 years agoin reply to this

This picture's hilarious.

28. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 12 years ago

I'll have my James shirt tomorrow, Greek. Make fun of him all you want, but start preparing the package!

my package is always ready....

but due to my wedding oaths, much like Lebron, I can't deliver

smile

1. profile image0

I asked for a gyro, not a Vienna weiner!
        http://s1.hubimg.com/u/5138712_f248.jpg

lol

29. Paul Edmondson profile imageSTAFF
    Paul Edmondsonposted 12 years ago

Lebron has a long way to go to even be listed as good as Magic Johnson or Larry Bird.  MJ is still the greatest by a large margin.  I heard the Scottie Pippen comments when they were first out and I thought to myself, what is he thinking.  Still not sure.

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
      wavegirl22posted 12 years agoin reply to this

When I heard Pippen's comment the first thing I thought was . . poor Scotty, he is still trying to come out from  MJ's shadow.

30. HRH Barclay profile image58
    HRH Barclayposted 12 years ago

Michael Jordan has class. He was a gentleman of the game much like baseball players. LeBron James may be as good of a player, but he will not have the Superstar Effect on fans as Michael Jordan did.

31. Richard83 profile image70

Well, it is showing now. James can't finish the 4th quarter. Just 8 points the other night? DYK Jordan's worst game in the playoffs was a 22 point performance.

Wow, People are still tring to compare Jordan and James. I would be tiny bit impressed if James can get pass the Mav's down 2/3

32. optimus grimlock profile image61

watchout labron the new king is here and his name is Ricky Rubio!

LoL. That's actually a good parallel comparison in terms of how the two were perceived and hyped as middle-teenagers. LeBron actually lived up to and exceeded the hype in terms of relaistic expectations, although he has not lived up to being " the king" of the NBA world, yet . Whereas Rubio has greatly underwhelmed in his last few seasons in Europe and leaves a lot to be desired as he will begin his pro career.

33. prettydarkhorse profile image61
    prettydarkhorseposted 12 years ago

As I have said, Lebron needs to eat more rice in all department, class, loyalty, deliver "just when I needed you most".

He can't be compared to the likes of Bird and Jordan.

34. optimus grimlock profile image61

not even the mound round of rebound smile

35. jcales profile image54
    jcalesposted 12 years ago

Jordan 6 wins and 0 losses in NBA finals
    also 6 NBA finals MVPs
    scoring titles and reg season MVPs out the yang too.

Kobe is 5 and 2 in Finals -
    1 NBA finals MVPs
    scoring titles - 1??

LeBron is 0 wins and 2 losses in Finals
    scoring titles - 1 ??

stop with this question. It is not even close

36. profile image0
    Husky1970posted 12 years ago

Completely agree with jcales.  Enough said!!!!

37. ftclick profile image56
    ftclickposted 12 years ago

Bron needs a go-to move like Steve Kerr mentioned. Did you see his pathetic post-game (...err moves) in 1/2 court offense. I dunno, you can say what you want. But, there is big money on these games. For 1, and it may never be fully revealed or someone will just discredit the people, sports does have gambling and where there is gambling there is corruption. LB's performance was so bad it appeared he received death threats. I know for a fact from actual coaches it exists in a few other (international) sports. Anyway, look at his play against Celtics and Bulls. Marion is not a better defender than Pierce .

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)