jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (8 posts)

Best Football Player in the NFL?

1. ICITMYWAY profile image61
    ICITMYWAYposted 5 years ago

Please explain why?

2. drej2522 profile image86
    drej2522posted 5 years ago

Well, it would have to be the quarterback because let's face it...it's the most important position in the NFL...with that said, who is the best football player? hmm, Aaron Rodgers? Tom Brady? Michael Vick? Peyton Manning? tough...

So many factors, so many scenarios...Rodgers is a good pick though. I like it.

ICITMYWAYposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree and think Rodgers is a very good player but I am a life long Patriots fan and Tom Brady has everything you look for in a franchise quarterback and more (Except for maybe speed) smile

But i agree that Rodgers is an amazing qb too.

3. littaballa7 profile image60
    littaballa7posted 5 years ago

I don't think Phillip Rivers gets enough credit. Throwing for over 4,700 yards with the receivers he had for most of the year (since Vincent Jackson was suspended for most of the season and Antonio Gates missed some games to injury). But I think Jamaal Charles will be MVP next year.

ICITMYWAYposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree I think rivers has an amazing arm and great acurracy and is not given enough credit, he has always been a force to reckon with in Fantasy and I see him making an impact for many years to come.

4. drej2522 profile image86
    drej2522posted 5 years ago

ah..yesss...Rivers is great. It's really a tough decision. As for Charles, it's tough to place as a MVP candidate because he doesn't start, sharing responsibilities with Thomas Jones.

5. littaballa7 profile image60
    littaballa7posted 5 years ago

Ya I am just hoping (being a Chiefs fan), but I read where Todd Haley said Jamaal will be getting more carries this year.

1. Matt in Jax profile image80
      Matt in Jaxposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I agree, though I'm a little partial because I'm also a Chief's fan, but Charles should get more carries and receptions as opposed to Jones this year because I think he will get more phased out over time. Though Thomas is still the bigger back so I see him getting a lot more goalline carries, but see Charles in there more this year.

working