jump to last post 1-9 of 9 discussions (10 posts)

What was OJ thinking?

1. Paul Edmondson profile image
    Paul Edmondsonposted 9 years ago

Unbelievable the legal trouble this guy finds himself in.  Today, I was reminded of the ludicracy of his not guilty verdict.  Think he's going to jail this time?

2. jstankevicz profile image84
    jstankeviczposted 9 years ago

Doesn't seem like he "thinks" very much. Some people seem to operate on animal instinct rather than rational thought; for them cause and effect don't compute. Rules and boundaries don't apply. OJ seems to live in that world. Don't know about jail time, but I suspect that the big deal memorabilia case will deflate substantially over time.

3. Paul Edmondson profile image

I just saw some pictures of him in court.  He looked pretty beat down.  I bet we'll get to see what a caged OJ looks like.

4. Stacie Naczelnik profile image88
    Stacie Naczelnikposted 9 years ago

It's all just so silly.  I will be seriously disappointed in our "justice" system if he gets off again.
    But, seriously, what a moron!  He beats two murder charges, only to pull something this dumb.  It's as dumb as writing a book about if he did it.
    roll
    I'm really curious about how this will turn out.

5. darkside profile image81
    darksideposted 9 years ago

I wonder how long it will take for the wheels of justice to get into motion.

Will it drag on for months or even years?

6. compu-smart profile image80
    compu-smartposted 9 years ago

No matter what OJ does, He has such good lawyers/legal connections that he will not be found guily........again..

7. relache profile image88
    relacheposted 9 years ago

I don't think he's going to get off so easy this time.  Over the last ten years, public opinion has really swayed against him.  And clearly, there was an utter lack of thought in use here.

1. compu-smart profile image80
      compu-smartposted 9 years ago in reply to this

No matter how "huge" the evidence against him is to convict him, it will eventually come down to such a "small" technicality which will quit him..

8. Paul Edmondson profile image

I saw an interview with Marsha Clark over the weekend that talked about the case and how DNA evidence wasn't as well understood then as it is now.  She insinuated, if he was prosecuted today, he'd be convicted.

9. prettybaby profile image60
    prettybabyposted 9 years ago

Nothing but Troubles, Troubles.......phew...!!!

working