jump to last post 1-13 of 13 discussions (14 posts)

Are the Eagles done?

1. thelyricwriter profile image58
    thelyricwriterposted 5 years ago

The Eagles are 1-3 and heading to Buffalo (3-1) on Sunday. Win or lose, is their season over?

2. optimus grimlock profile image55
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

if they lose its over unless a miracle happens.

3. thelyricwriter profile image58

I agree. 1-4 would be tough to climb out of. It is just like they give up in the 4th quarter. It makes me wonder how their stamina is. If things continue to get worse, I wonder if they will play Vince? I really don't think all the blame goes to Vick though. Surprisingly, their secondary isn't playing well.

4. hale12783 profile image60
    hale12783posted 5 years ago

I think the Eagles are going to bounce back and make the playoffs.  This is definitely a must win game against the Bills, and I think they will take it.  They have way too much talent to be  a 1-4 team, and the Bills have too little talent to be 4-1!!

5. jcmayer777 profile image75
    jcmayer777posted 5 years ago

There's always a great chance of making the playoffs when you have a 9-7 record.  They have the talent to finish the season and go 8-3, but it's not very likley.

That's what I LOVE about the NFL...every game counts.

6. I am DB Cooper profile image68
    I am DB Cooperposted 5 years ago

The odds are stacked against them, but the NFC East is surprisingly weak this season. It's probably the most hyped division in the NFL, but I think it's possible we might see a 9 win team on top at the end of the season. With their next two games coming against division opponents, we'll know before the start of November whether the Dream Team Eagles are toast.

7. thelyricwriter profile image58

I just can't believe all the talent and results, they really bought into the dreamteam and it may just end up costing them.

1. Nickalooch profile image82
      Nickaloochposted 5 years ago in reply to this

considering the division, it isnt over for the eagles. the defense has come around because Juan Castillo finally realized he has to play man coverage.

8. prettydarkhorse profile image62
    prettydarkhorseposted 5 years ago

Not yet..

9. thelyricwriter profile image58

I have came to conclussion that this division is the most inconsistent division in the NFL. Dallas is a joke. Why don't you go for the win? They survived Wash. but they didn't do anything in the 2nd half again! I am still not so sure.

10. Shawn Scarborough profile image81
    Shawn Scarboroughposted 5 years ago

The Eagles are now 2-4.  They are not done yet because their division is weak and they are only 2 games behind the Giants.  If they are 4-4 at the half way point then they will still in the division race.  If they are 3-5 or 2-6 at mid season they are done.

11. optimus grimlock profile image55
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

There still in it because the giants and dallas are so touch n go its pathetic!

12. Hugh Williamson profile image87
    Hugh Williamsonposted 5 years ago

I think the Eagles are in it if Vick stays healthy -- but that's not a given by any means.

13. manlypoetryman profile image68
    manlypoetrymanposted 5 years ago

It is hard to comment on how well the Eagles will fare this season...when you
    got your own team to worry about...(and they keep me worried...all the time)!

http://www.footblog.com/images/texans.jpg

working