jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (4 posts)

Former Super Bowl MVP has a daughter in the Lingerie Football League

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

For those of you who don't know, there is a lingerie league where very attractive women are paid money to play football mainly in sexy lingerie to entice it's audience.  To be honest, I've never bothered watching the sport, but I've heard about it.  Anyway, in recent news, Rypien, former superbowl mvp, has a daughter that's apparently making a name for herself in the lingerie league.  Here's a link for more details:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/blog/shutdo … nfl-wp9432

Anyway, what are your thoughts on this?

2. Stevennix2001 profile image82
    Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago

I guess nobody has anything to say?  Well, I'll tell you folks one thing, I'm very surprised to read that she's currently not getting paid to play this sport. I mean, that's crazy to play a full contact sport like that with little compensation other than the thrill of the game.....  You know what...maybe the TV networks should replace those lousy NBA games with games of the Lingerie Football League, as I'd much rather see a sport where athletes compete for the love of the game rather than be selfish jerks like NBA players are.  Make it happen guys.  Let's hope for a Lingerie Football League to get more exposure in light of a more than likely cancelled nba season.  smile  Plus, these players much easier on the eyes too. wink  lol

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 5 years ago

hey coach send me on a blitz for those titts lol

1. Stevennix2001 profile image82
      Stevennix2001posted 5 years ago in reply to this