jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Man UTD`s Patrice Evra accuses Liverpool`s Luis Suarez of racism.....

1. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

So who is lying here? Suarez strongly denies the accusations, and so far there is no proof. Let`s not forget that this isn`t the first time Evra is using the race card, and he has previously falsly accused a member of a Chelsea groundstaff for racially abusing him....of course it was not true....Good few articles say today, that because of Suarez`s previously suspensions -for a handball at the WC or for biting an opposition player while at Ajax- are enough to convict him now of anything he might be accused of. I hope Suarez will be cleared swiftly and Evra gets a tough punishment for being nothing but a blatant liar.

2. G Miah profile image84
    G Miahposted 5 years ago

That's what Evra and other Man U players are, blatant liars! They'd do anything to get any Liverpool player booked, sent off or get them into trouble. Vidick is the worst offender, i hate his goods, although i do admit he's one of the best defenders in the league. His cheating is what pees me off though!

3. CyclingFitness profile image92
    CyclingFitnessposted 5 years ago

Many South American players do seem very quick to try and misguide a referee within a game through nasty tricks and often blatant dives so it was only a matter of time before a player took things to a higher level. Msybe this is that and Suarez us guilty. Sadly we don't know exactly what happened.

Sadly we weren't there so have to hope that the investigation gets to the heart of things.

I hope racism hasn't occurred however that would ultimately show the gravity in 'using the race card' and therefore if it isn't true I would hope that Evra gets a severe reprimand. (Life time ban from all competitions)

Cheats find it too easy to prosper in soccer at present so I would suggest it's time they're shown some kind of severe reprimand for their actions. None of this 2-3 game ban business as things are at present.

4. Donnacha C profile image85
    Donnacha Cposted 5 years ago

after today`s humiliating defeat by the hands of the wonderful Manchester City, I wonder if Evra and co will come up with some blatant accusation yet again to try to steer the attention away.... sore loosers as always....