jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Is this year too soon for Man City?

1. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 4 years ago

A team needs time to develop but Man City are in real form at the moment and look like they could tear apart any team!

Will this be the year Man City win the league?

1. Rajan Dhir profile image73
      Rajan Dhirposted 4 years ago in reply to this

It takes a lot more to win the league than what Man City has shown so far. There would be few surprise results like any other season, like any other team. It is too early to say anything at this moment.

2. samtenabray profile image61
    samtenabrayposted 4 years ago

I do agree with you i think they will go through a run of bad result as well but the way they are tearing apart teams is like no other at the moment. They have a fantastic team full of very big ego's something i feel will be their downfall. Consistency will definitely be the key though.

3. rus-leelaratne profile image60
    rus-leelaratneposted 4 years ago

I think Man city will win the title.  Yes sure there will be a few upsets, but the form is superb.  Now it takes a great manager to keep those egos in check.  Then the success may continue to a second year.  It is great to see the top of the table dominated by some one other than the usual suspects.

4. seanorjohn profile image79
    seanorjohnposted 4 years ago

I'm kicking myself that I didn't back them at 5/1 at the start of the season. Man u, Man city and Chelsea should probably have all started out as 2/1 joint favourites. However, I still think Man U will win the title. One of these three will win the title and it would have been posssible to back all three and still make a profit.

1. samtenabray profile image61
      samtenabrayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

5/1 are good odds for a team that had just bought some of the worlds best players, i thought this season was going to be the last one they needed to gel until they won the league. This year they have come out the traps with a bang and look set to be up there when the season is nearing an end!