jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (5 posts)

Which newly promoted team will finish in the highest position?

1. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 4 years ago

2. rus-leelaratne profile image60
    rus-leelaratneposted 4 years ago

They are all tightly positioned very close to each other mid table.  I fancy Norwich to come out best of the three, but I would not put my money on it.  I do think couple of them will be flirting with relegation after Christmas.

3. samtenabray profile image60
    samtenabrayposted 4 years ago

It does normally happen that after a good start all the promoted teams start lose their flame. But i like the way all three of these teams play football Swansea especially.

Prediction -

Swansea 9th

Norwich 11th

QPR 15th

4. Donnacha C profile image83
    Donnacha Cposted 4 years ago

Swansea played unreal against Arsenal today, they are looking very strong so far. Norwich is hanging on nicely as well, but QPR looks like they are on the way down, especially now with Mark Hughes in charge.....So my prediction:

Swansea defo to stay, perhaps Norwich will survive (cirka 70%), and QPR to be relegated

1. samtenabray profile image60
      samtenabrayposted 4 years ago in reply to this

I obviously am an Arsenal fan and was devastated with the loss today but you are right they played very well. Had a lot of decisions go their way but what are you going to do. Norwich for me are doing very well pulling a result off here an there and i still believe all three will find themselves in the premier league next year, but if it had to be any one to get relegated it would be QPR.