jump to last post 1-2 of 2 discussions (5 posts)

I Can't Stop Watching This

1. wavegirl22 profile image47
    wavegirl22posted 4 years ago

Considering my Jets are out of it, this video sure helps the wounds that are still being felt. Thanks to Team First Team Last Team Always --- ALLin the pain has subsided and given me and the football season a huge extension!

One Goal
    Leaving it all on the field
    Its a battle of wills
    Team first
    Team last
    Team always

We're All In!

Go Giants!

1. dohn121 profile image88
      dohn121posted 4 years ago in reply to this

How are you?  You obviously know how I am big_smile  Next stop, Green Bay!!!  Keep in touch, okay?

wavegirl22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

you got it!

Happy New Year btw . .

You back???

2. I am DB Cooper profile image67
    I am DB Cooperposted 4 years ago

A solid victory for the G-Men. The first half was a little rough, but they really came through when they needed to in the second half. Those 4th and inches stands changed the tone of the game and should give them confidence going into Green Bay.

I think the Falcons should be more embarrassed about scoring 2 points than they would be if they were shutout. 2 points just looks terrible on a scoreboard or in the newspaper. It shows not only that your offense didn't score any points, but that your defense outscored your offense. A pitiful performance all-around by the Falcons players and coaches.

What were they doing punting the ball with 9 minutes to go? I don't care that they were on their own 28 yard line, when you're down 3 touchdowns with 9 minutes left in the game you don't voluntarily give up possession of the ball. They wouldn't get ball back again until there were less than 3 minutes left. I'll tell you why they punted: Falcons coach Mike Smith was more concerned about not getting blown out than he was about trying to win the game. A blowout loss could put his job at risk, while trying to keep it close makes him look better. That's a cowardly way to coach a football team.

wavegirl22posted 4 years ago in reply to this

two times 4th and one and the GIants D shuts them down. QB sneak ha! Nuff said!

I agree the Falcons should be embarrassed. I felt bad looking at their sideline.

But the Giants win and my football season is still alive!