jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (6 posts)

Spags to Philadelphia

1. wavegirl22 profile image46
    wavegirl22posted 5 years ago

Spags Expected to Rejoin the Eagles

Oh No Please Someone tell me this isnt so ;(

2. superior45 profile image60
    superior45posted 5 years ago

Now they will be the Dream Team for real!!!!!!!!!!!!!! haha

Does not help your cause as a NY fan. 

He will be a great addition to which really could be an exciting team next year. It will make it difficult for GB to get the THREE-PEAT.

wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

that is a huge assumption on your part to claim the Packers are going all the way this year!

But getting back to Spags . . I love this guy and would hate to see him on one of my biggest rivals. As much as I enjoy watching Vick, I can do without Spags showing the Iggles how to defend.

3. seattleamilehigh1 profile image60
    seattleamilehigh1posted 5 years ago

Phew. That hurts NY fans, hell fans everywhere.. If Philly ever gets out of 'Dream Team' mode, I wont like watching them play my Seahawks next year, thats for sure.

4. superior45 profile image60
    superior45posted 5 years ago

I think the Eagles actually got real good at defense toward end of season with the Coach Castillo new system.  The players started to gel better together.  Now what switch systems again might take time next year and hurt them. 
    And if that happens than watch out for all the fans to start going crazy real quick.  It just might not be a win-win situation for the Eagles and Andy Reid.

I am not assuming about the Packers I am BELIEVING in the Packers.  smile  I got high expectations I guess.

wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

just like you cant spell elite without eli ..

you cant spell believe unless you got Eli !!!!!

I believe (in my best Primetime Deion accent) in ELI !!!!!

working