jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (6 posts)

Are you ready for the AFC and NFC championship games?

1. 910chris profile image72
    910chrisposted 5 years ago

I am really stoked right now and super hyped about the Giants and 49ers game at 6:30 today. I know it has already been asked who you guy's think will win, but now that we are just hours away I wonder if anyone's thoughts have changed on any of these two games outcome's. I trust in my Giants, but do you trust in your team to win today?

1. INFJay profile image84
      INFJayposted 5 years ago in reply to this

I am very excited. As a longtime 49er fan, this season has been a wonderful surprise. I believe the team that will win today is the one that can handle the weather best.  I live about 55 miles north of Candlestick, so when it starts raining here it will reach the Stick in a couple of hours. Right now we are expecting the rain to start up again around 1ish this afternoon, which means the rain may start around kick-off or a little later. We are experiencing drizzle at the moment. Should be an exciting game!

2. rebekahELLE profile image91
    rebekahELLEposted 5 years ago

My team is already out, so I'm not as interested in the outcome. My neighbor has a huge Giants banner over his porch, the 49'ers beat my favorite team, so I hope the Giants win. smile

3. wavegirl22 profile image48
    wavegirl22posted 5 years ago

rebekahELLE-
    sounds like a lovely view smile

Of course for me it the Big Blue Wrecking Crew.

Im stoked for a good game. Though the Giants - Pats have the headlines for an off the charts Super Bowl, Im rooting for the Ravens to get in for the AFC, I just cant stand the evil Patriots.

Where ever the football gods lay the scores today for me I am #ALLin for the Giants!

1. 910chris profile image72
      910chrisposted 5 years ago in reply to this

YEA, wavegirl you and me have been on a good streak so far!! This game will be the best yet I believe!

1. wavegirl22 profile image48
        wavegirl22posted 5 years ago in reply to this

I believe in Eli!

working