Can anyone put together a better "Dream Team"?

1. sam209 profile image80
    sam209posted 4 years ago
    92 Dream Team : Magic Johnson, Michael Jordan G; David Robinson C; Charles Barkley, Larry Bird F; John Stockon, Clyde Drexler G; Patrick Ewing C; Scottie Pippen, Karl Malone F; reserves Chris Mullin, Christian Laettner. Who can put together a better "Dream Team"?

2. I am DB Cooper profile image65
    I am DB Cooperposted 4 years ago

Those guys were incredible. I think the most important thing going for them was their competitiveness. These guys wanted to dominate, and they knew it would take hard work to do so. More recent "dream teams" have included a lot of guys who cared more about hype and their own "brand" than in helping out the team -- and they've lost.

Another thing this dream team had in their favor was the relatively poor international competition. Basketball was still a budding sport around the world in 1992. Now it's everywhere, and there are some really good players from Spain, Italy, eastern Europe, and China. I don't think there will ever be a team that can dominate like the '92 Dream Team.

3. optimus grimlock profile image60
    optimus grimlockposted 4 years ago

the big thing was each goy played there role while putting there egos aside. half of them are h.of. to.